Fender Bender
2404 posts

Re: The Truth is Out There (Paranormal Thread)

Oct 29, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

I lived in two cities in Canada that I saw these strange lights; Calgary and Toronto. You know the hollywood lights (3 cirlces that dance around the sky)? I saw those and when I look up, its so cloudy and you cant see from what its coming from. Before and after this happens the sky clears up. Its really weird. 

That's really weird. I wonder if they were UFOs? If you want to hear my story, read on...

This past summer, I had been reading this article on a potential case of aliens intruding on a man's farm in Kentucky. It was a really long article, took me a good twenty minutes to read through.

Anyways, after I read the article, I went outside in my backyard to get some air. This was around 11pm.

I looked up in the sky, and there were four small planes flying over my house. Each of them looked exactly the same, and they were flying in a straight line, one right after another. They almost looked like military planes of some sort. Really weird.

That is really interesting. I highly doubt they were military planes. What model did they look like? This is a really good thread. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 21 of 26 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

I lived in two cities in Canada that I saw these strange lights; Calgary and Toronto. You know the hollywood lights (3 cirlces that dance around the sky)? I saw those and when I look up, its so cloudy and you cant see from what its coming from. Before and after this happens the sky clears up. Its really weird. 

That's really weird. I wonder if they were UFOs? If you want to hear my story, read on...

This past summer, I had been reading this article on a potential case of aliens intruding on a man's farm in Kentucky. It was a really long article, took me a good twenty minutes to read through.

Anyways, after I read the article, I went outside in my backyard to get some air. This was around 11pm.

I looked up in the sky, and there were four small planes flying over my house. Each of them looked exactly the same, and they were flying in a straight line, one right after another. They almost looked like military planes of some sort. Really weird.

That is really interesting. I highly doubt they were military planes. What model did they look like? This is a really good thread. 

Thanks, I'd always been really interested in paranormal stuff. And I don't remember what model they looked like. It was about four months ago now, and all I really remember is that they certainly didn't look like they were from an airport.

This is the article I was referring to, by the way. If you have the time, I would read it. The photographs at the end that allegedly show aliens and their footprints look chillingly realistic.

http://whofortedblog.com/2012/06/20/return-hopkinsville-goblins/

Message 22 of 26 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 30, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

http://www.gorillavid.in/cnb/an3boa53nk1x

watch the video in the above link, the show is called "destination truth" and this is one of the best episodes (season 3 episode 1)

has anybody seen this yet?? there is a perfect circle in a forest somewhere in romania where nothing grows (with locals claiming of seeing strange lights (and other stuff that i can't remember atm)...) and when one of the team members is in it alone he is picked up and thrown from the centre to the outside of the circle by an unknown force (which is captured on camera!!) and he has fresh claw marks on his arms but the jacket and sweater that were covering the arm are untouched o.O 

Message 23 of 26 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Nov 20, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

Hello everyone. I decided I would like to make a thread that is dedicated to everything strange, unexplained, and mysterious.

I will break this thread down into several different topics (including sub-topics), covering anything and everything that I can think of, so that there is something interesting to everyone.

I'm by no means a skeptic, but I still won't accept everything that is thrown at me. I like to keep an open mind about things, so I'm ready to hear any theories anyone might have regarding this thread.

The Earth has been in existence for millions of years, yet there is still so much we don't even have comprehension of yet.

1. UFOs/Extraterrestrial Life

ett.jpg

Same initials as my PSN ID, (Et).Smiley Very Happy

Ok, I don't want to be a party pooper or anything, (as I am as interested in aliens and the whole nine yards as the next guy, perhaps even more), but I though I would share a video that I found last night. I'm sure a lot of you have seen the "Ancient Astronaut Theorists" on the history channel, and perhaps enjoyed it as much as I did, you may enjoy this aswell.
Titled "Ancient Aliens Debunked" it is a whopping 3 hours long.
Cheers.

~Et

Returning to PS3 soon.
Message 24 of 26 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2362 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I think I'm haunted. Before I went to sleep I saw a shadow go across the room. Then when I was about to sleep I heard a loud crash and went to go check. A box where I store random stuff fell off the shelf. I started to get freaked out. The same night I woke up at 4am and I heard people talking coming from the hall followed by dogs barking. A few years ago someone got shot 4 houses to the right and died. You can also hear rocks getting stepped on at night and a baby's cry.
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 25 of 26 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
I think I'm haunted. Before I went to sleep I saw a shadow go across the room. Then when I was about to sleep I heard a loud crash and went to go check. A box where I store random stuff fell off the shelf. I started to get freaked out. The same night I woke up at 4am and I heard people talking coming from the hall followed by dogs barking. A few years ago someone got shot 4 houses to the right and died. You can also hear rocks getting stepped on at night and a baby's cry.

You see, I have always been a sceptic about things like that. Lets say I was laying down in my bed and heard footsteps when no one should be there, or saw a shadow, or even saw "Bigfoot" walking through some trees, what would I do? Go and look. I WANT to believe that there are ghosts and spirits, but I hear bumps in the night all the time too, usually I go investigate, and it turns out to be a mouse scurrying around the house, or my dog, etc. Now I'm not saying the supernatural isn't possible because I just don't know myself.  But I prefere to take a look or two before I start to think about anything supernatural or otherworldly.

~Et

Returning to PS3 soon.
Message 26 of 26 (83 Views)
0 Likes