Dec 10 2012
By: hjidontknow Uncharted Territory 2120 posts

This Year in Gaming

2 replies 55 views Edited Dec 10, 2012

This year has had alot of gaming stuff come out this year.

There was the PS Vita that came out on Feburary with games like Uncharted Golden Abyss, Rayman Origins, Little Deviants, Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3, and a bunch of other games. It was neat portable console with a touchscreen and was powerful for a portable system. It did somewhat succeed in sales and was overall a great system. 

The Jak and Daxter Collection also came out and that was great. I never played The Precursor Legacy or 3 and I found them to be very fun. 

Mass Effect 3 came out and that was a big AAA release with very good scores. Never played it but it does like great.

The Walking Dead was released and was the best story-driven game I have ever played. It raised my standards on how good  a game's story should be. 

Max Payne 3 also came out this year. If you haven't already played Max Payne, I reccomend it because it's story is top notch and the action is excellent.

Assassins Creed 3 was a big release and was great. I wouldn't call it "Game of the Year" but it was worth the money.

Black Ops 2 which...meh.

Then there was the Wii U which sold out nearly everywhere. I wouldn't know how good it is but it's Nintendo so it must be good. Let there be more Mario and Zelda games.

Borderlands 2, Dishonered, R&C Full Frontal Assault, LBP Karting, Journey, and Halo 4 were also very good games.

Overall, this year was good but next year has many other Games like The Last of Us, GTA 5, Bioshock Infinite, and Tomb Raider which all look excellent. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1391 posts

Re: This Year in Gaming

Dec 10, 2012

The Wii U doesn't look that great to me. It seems like just a larger version of the Nintendo DS.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (46 Views)
Survivor
2186 posts

Re: This Year in Gaming

Dec 11, 2012

hjidontknow wrote:

Overall, this year was good but next year has many other Games like The Last of Us, GTA 5, Bioshock Infinite, and Tomb Raider which all look excellent. 

GOD OF WAR ASCENSION!!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (37 Views)
0 Likes