I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 ONLY on PS4? Biggest Mistake you'll ever make Naughty Dog..

Jun 20, 2012

PantherineT wrote:

A PS4 is going to have a slower processor and just the 3D. That is messed up. Its only the 3D that they might add and they will still have the best graphics on the PS3. I don't think that a lot of people would buy a 3D TV.

Lolwut?

Sony wouldn't release a new console if it's just a rehash - plus they should know that 3D isn't nearly as popular as most companies expected it to be.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 62 (2,893 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 1, 2012

There are indeed both pros and cons to Uncharted 4 being released on the new PS4 but I beleive that the bad far outweighs the good. Think about it, it doesnt really matter what games they will have lined up for the release of their next console. No matter what they will offer there is now way they will sell over 4 mil on there first day (That number being REALLY obtimistic). My point with that is Uncharted 3 on its very first day sold 3.8 million copies world wide. So even if they broke 4 million with the new console release, every single person who bought the console would have to spend the added dough on Uncharted 4 to make it a success. So if you can add 2 and 2 you are smart enough to realise....... not gunna happen! I'd bet my right..... uuh.... eye that Uncharted 4 will be released near the end of the PS3 as a crutch for the merge to the PS4. Uncharted 3 after all DID sell double as much as Uncharted 2's release date, so im sure with the growing fanbase for the series, I predict a sale of 5 million copies if Sony and ND decide to go with the PS3 route. It will sell more copies that way as well as keep the Uncharted fans pacified. And on a more personal note, if it DOES end up on the PS4 then il be outta luck. I dont buy consoles fresh on the market. I wait a few years for the game library to be built up as well as giving the company time to work on the hardware and improve it. So if it does end up on PS4........ Uncharted will forever be dead to me.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 62 (2,891 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Come on Nighty Dog who in their right mind would buy a PS4 just for Uncharted 4 when all the other Uncharteds were on PS3 some people don't haave the money to buy another PlayStation like me. woud you please make it for PS3 or both

thanks,

Jonathan Sturtz  

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 62 (2,836 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Jonny-Sturtz wrote:

Come on Nighty Dog who in their right mind would buy a PS4 just for Uncharted 4 when all the other Uncharteds were on PS3 some people don't haave the money to buy another PlayStation like me. woud you please make it for PS3 or both

thanks,

Jonathan Sturtz  

I would

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 62 (2,832 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1059 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Sony must know that a PS4 at launch is gonna be a really tough sell for many people. I'd say stick to the PS3 system for now, and maybe Uncharted 5 on the PS4 or whatever Sony ends up calling it

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 62 (2,823 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 11, 2012
If uncharted 4 will be released with the ps4 it's is a big mistake naughty dog will regret everything
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 62 (2,792 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6511 posts

Sep 11, 2012

All I know is another Jak game better come before UC4 and PS4.

photo 2-ryZavXX_zpse767acbf.png
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 62 (2,762 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
211 posts

Nov 25, 2012
So launching a new console with a top-tier franchise is a bad thing now?

I guess Nintendo shouldn't have launched the Wii U with a new Super Mario game... No one will buy a console for that... Oh wait.

News flash: Good games sell consoles.
PlayStation Network: PS_man1984
Nintendo Network: tendoboy1984
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 62 (2,585 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1610 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

PS_man1984 wrote:
So launching a new console with a top-tier franchise is a bad thing now?

I guess Nintendo shouldn't have launched the Wii U with a new Super Mario game... No one will buy a console for that... Oh wait.

News flash: Good games sell consoles.

Exactly. Launching top tier games in a new console is logical move because it gives incentive to gamers to buy the console based off its gaming lineup (hardware specs would be the other one) . U4 is definently coming on the ps4, I could bet anything on that. 

*EDIT* I meant u4 is coming on the ps4.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 62 (2,550 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1610 posts

Nov 28, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

All I know is another Jak game better come before UC4 and PS4.

ND left Crash to eat dirt, I would bet there not interested in re-visiting it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 62 (2,549 Views)
0 Likes