Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 ONLY on PS4? Biggest Mistake you'll ever make Naughty Dog..

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

http://dualpixels.com/2012/11/29/rumor-behind-the-scenes-with-first-party-hardware-and-third-party-s...

– Sony is near the middle end part of their Project Orbis, their next generation PS4. It will not be called Playstation 4, teams have started to call the final name as Omni. Omni will reflect their new hardware and content delivery philosophy. Omni will be “very capable” of doing modern day graphics compared to a Direct X 11 level of technology like Unreal Engine 4 and Frostbite 2. Compared to Wii U, it is better, but not the biggest leap in the world according to developer friends of mine. The key is the Omniviewer, a thin, lite and slick head mounted autosteroptic display that can track the users head and presents a 360 image view with semi transparent AMOLED screens. This can turn any TV into a 3D TV, as well as add extra augmented reality information outside of the TV screen. One application from an entertainment perspective seeing movies in 2k, 4k or IMAX resolutions as their original size where you have to move your head to look at the full picture being displayed. Can also synch with the Vita. The new controllers whether it’s the Duo-Moves or the Classic DuoShock will have pulse sensors in the grips for biofeedback gameplay. Plans are a Basic Unit with 160 gigs and just the system with controller at $350-$399 and one with the Omniviewer and a pack-in game for $450-$499. Aims are for a September 2013 launch.

– Omni is also part of their philosophy with the new OmniCloud, the new version of Gaikai [Gaitai Spelling Error Fixed]. This service will not only cloud stream PS1, PS2 and select PS3 games to Playstation Certified devices but will also allow every digital and retail purchase to have access to a copy on the cloud. Basically, you buy one game, you can use it on any Plyastation device. Direct hardware Backwards Compatibility will be available by a $70 – $99 dongle that is plugged into the Omni that contains a PS3 on a chip with Cell to run games.

– Known first party games in development for Playstation Omni are: Next Gen Uncharted, Next Gen Siren, The Boydguard, Wipeout Omni, Bump In the Night, Killzone 4, Gran Turismo Prologue, Next Gen Media Molecule, Omni Fitness.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 31 of 62 (793 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2471 posts

Jan 3, 2013

the ps3 sold more than 2 mil in teh first month. it was two mil just counting Japan and USA.

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Message 32 of 62 (672 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 4, 2013

I am not buying a ps4 right away because of extensive bugs and system update errors.The solution could be to release uc4 on both ps3 & ps4 just like god of war 1&2.If u want high performance get it on ps4 or if u just wanna play the game 50/50 have it on ps3 with a software update.

Message 33 of 62 (668 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
38 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Does the title "Uncharted 4" really sound like a reboot?! That has to be the dumbest thing anyone has ever said. The PS4 or Omni or whatever it's going to be called is at the very least going to be several times more graphically powerful than the PS3 and Uncharted is already using all of the PS3's power. It's time for the new consoles to come out and Uncharted 4 will be a welcome launch title in my opinion.

Damien Shane Moffitt
PSN: DaMoffitt

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3LTKrkf9CknveS7JfWfcsfBKxVp4sVLN&feature=view_all
Message 34 of 62 (621 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jan 16, 2013

I agree with the idea of having the game on PS3. The PS4 will be too expensive when it launches and many fans even though they would be craving to play it would not be able to. Every one wants more of everything for sure but it's just driving us to spend more, more and more whilst we could still have great fun with what we already have. I am sure the PS3 has not met it's limits yet, it can still be pushed more. I hope Naughty Dog considers this ;-)

Message 35 of 62 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Yep, Uncharted franchise can't end now. Especially after seeing that U3 ending (slight trolling lol). We might have to wait till 2015 for another uncharted, unless ND is about to turn to an annual release studio next gen. Sony has still lots of upcoming games to be released, and launching U4 along/near with those games might not be good for sony business wise as it could cannibalize the sales of smaller sony exclusives.

+============================================================+
Message 36 of 62 (585 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Weather Uncharted 4 comes out for ps3 or ps4, you're STILL going to have to wait for it. It's not like your getting it early on the ps3. Iv'e gotten platinums for all 3 games as well, but that has no bearing on the new game being good for its fans or not. And just because YOU wouldn't buy a new counsol, doesnt mean, I wont, or hundreds of thousands of other playstation fans wont. I work in a retail store where I sell and rent movies and games to people all day long, and its amazing, it really seems like people have been craving a new system, new technology, better visiuals, and you know that you'll get that with a new system. I remember playing Donkey Kong Country for SNES thinking, "Wow, how can graphics get any better!? N64? why would they even want to bring out ANOTHER Nintendo system? I have all these games, all this saved data, all this money and time invested in my Super Nintendo, and I dont WANT to do this all over again with a new counsol!!" Well, we all know that what came next is obviously bigger, better and totally worth the wait. Anyways, I'm SO pumped for the ps4, i literally know nothing about it. But I know Sony wont put out anything that's a waste of time for the "fans" to play. So with that being said, get a job and start filling your piggy bank, its clear youre not interested in the ps4 because you dont want to buy a new system. It's the future and youre just going to have to deal with it. PEACE! 

Message 37 of 62 (442 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
872 posts

Feb 23, 2013
It Should be on the PS4 only so that the PS3 doesnt hold back its technical aspects.

Get a PS4 >_>
Message 38 of 62 (410 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Feb 23, 2013

I ONLY play 3 games, (listed from favorite to least played) Uncharted, Battlefield & NCAA football... If there is an Uncharted 4 coming out, but only on PS4... I REFUSE TO BUY IT

Message 39 of 62 (385 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 26, 2013
I would write a rather large comment about how much if an idiot you are 'nicklbackr', but you're not worth my time. Kill yourself.
Message 40 of 62 (339 Views)
0 Likes