Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
6 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 ONLY on PS4? Biggest Mistake you'll ever make Naughty Dog..

Mar 2, 2013
Good point. :-)
It should be available on the PS3.
Message 41 of 62 (540 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Dude, are you really that stupid, I would love to see Uncharted 4 on the PlayStation 4 and it's going to be great, Sony always makes the best PlayStation Exclusive games out there and they rearly disappoint, I'm also a die hard Uncharted fan, look at it this way, KILLZONE 1 was on PS2, it moved on to the PS3 and it did great, KZ2 and KZ3 is one of the best games on PlayStation 3!
Not just that! Warhawk was on the PlayStation 1, It moved directly to PS3 and it **bleep** rocked balls, another good game would be  Metal Gear Solid 4, that is the 4th installment of the Metal Gear Solid series, they all did fu**ing great! and you son of a Bi*** better grab your balls and put them back in your sack because people like you always ruined good sh** muther fu**er!

Message 42 of 62 (526 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 8, 2013
Thats **bleep** stupid, most people wont be able to afford a ps4 when it comes out so agua not make games compatible with Both.
Message 43 of 62 (489 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Uncharted has always used the Playstation 3 to the pinacle of its performance and created some really great games. I think the rational for making it only available to ps4 owners is that the ps3 will limit their artistic direction so much that I will effect the quality of the product they are putting out. Honestly at some point you have to realize this is a buisness and if your AAA video game is not looking next gen you have to get out of the game or suffer huge losses in sales. I get that making the game available to more people would up your sales but Uncharted is also a sony game and sony is trying to sell as many of its new consoles as it can having a game like uncharted exclusive to your new consol pushes peole to upgrade. Also if everyone is still rocking their ps3 for 5 more years then they will not be able to provide any more new games because there won't be a market for it. My advice get a better paying job or start saving up because its next gen season.

Message 44 of 62 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7481 posts

Mar 28, 2013

This thread is old and a little on the silly side, but here is my two cents.

I do not want Uncharted 4 on PS3 at all. I plan on moving on to PlayStation 4 when it releases later this year and I want other people to quickly jump to the new platform. It will offer far greater visual fidelity and greater breathing room for developers to create their games and worry less about the technical difficulties and challenges that come with low end out dated hardware that is the PS3. The system has had its run and it is time to move on. ND also needs PS4 to succeed if it hopes to have a future, so ND's success depends on PS4's success there is no getting away from that as they are owned by sony. ND released the first uncharted on PS3 at its low point where it really needed the games the most and it is fitting that PS4 have the same benefit the PS3 enjoyed. 

In the big picture a better game will come of Uncharted 4 on PS4, the things ND will be able to do on the new hardware will blow anything they have ever done on PS3 out of the water including The Last of Us. So get out of the way and let them do what they do best. They won't lose fans so much as delay a few from joining in, but if they are true fans of Uncharted and/or ND they will buy a PS4. 

This generation has been a complete disaster and the new system will fix many of the issues gamers have had with the PS3 and its auxilary functions. since remote play is going to play a bigger part you'll be able to play Uncharted 4 on your Vita while you're away from your PS4. You can't do that with the PS3 without sacrificing some sort of functionality or taking a peformance hit. Just one of many things coming that U4 can benefit from.

Message 45 of 62 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1194 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

No more Uncharted games on PS3, please. There's nothing more they can do with that hardware. Uncharted 3 already felt tired and was basically Uncharted 2 with different enviroments. Another Uncharted on PS3 would almost kill the franchise.

The only way Uncharted can progress is by making the jump to next-gen. If it involves substantial changes in gameplay apart from obvious graphics improvements, even better.

Message 46 of 62 (392 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Apr 10, 2013

I Totally Agree With You 110% of The Way; I At 1 Point Of Time Had Said If I Was To Get A PS4 It Would *ONLY* Be For Uncharted 4; BUT I Feel & Been Feelling The Same Way You Stated In Your Post; It's Not Worth It; I See No Absolute Need For Sony To Make A PS4; It's A  Waste Of Time, Money, Hardware, & Investment; I Think It'll be Sony's Biggest Downfall I Hope Naughty Dog Make Uncharted 4 For The PS3 Console Though. 

Message 47 of 62 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1641 posts

Apr 13, 2013

I agree with the 1080p, but I'll have to disagree with 60fps. I like my games at 30fps, because it feels more like a movie. I think 60fps, makes alot of games looks cheesy, and low budget. Even on PC, I cap my games at 30, even though I can easily achieve 60.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 48 of 62 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Apr 19, 2013
PS4 needs games, UC4 would sell the PS4 like a hot cake. You can't make everything for both
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 49 of 62 (295 Views)
First Son
1 posts

May 15, 2013
Quit your yupping and whining! What sense does it make to have a new game system but not make games for that system? Naughty dog had said years ago when they make a ps4 they would consider making another Uncharted. And who cares about the complaints who wont be supposedly buying a ps4? That's right, NOBODY! While im enjoying new games and the newest Uncharted, you can continue to play the ps3 like the loser you are :smileyhappy: Cheers!
Message 50 of 62 (253 Views)
0 Likes