Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1828 posts

Re: What Do YOU Do In Real Life?

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

Currently studying to become a nutrionist. Still 4 years to go :smileytongue: Working at a restaurant makes me pay the bills (and booze ofc) . I also love Taekwondo, gym, going out to parties and travelling.

As far my movie taste goes I'm a huge fan of Quentin Tarantino, Robert Rodriguez and Clint Eastwood. But I also like series such as Family Guy, South Park, Dexter, etc.. My music taste is quite specific I like Old School/Classic Hip-Hop (Instrumentals only though and not trash from nowadays), Liquid Drum 'n Bass(more laid back/jazzy version of Drum 'n Bass) and even some classic rock/jazz from time to time. I'm a pretty easy going guy and just enjoy life to the fullest. :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 31 of 54 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1828 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Alluboy_ wrote:

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
 Then off to the ARMY

I skipped it. :smileytongue: Well, for two years only.

Isn't army still mandatory in Suomi?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 32 of 54 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3719 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Clint Eastwood FTW!!
Message 33 of 54 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Oct 3, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

Hi my name is Ali, but you can me Steve! 

Steve Makaveli just doesn't have the same ring...

AliMakaveli wrote:

What do YOU.. YES YOU!!!! do in real life??!!!

Me? 

Well, I'm a 16 year old junior in high school, so that eats up the vast majority of my time. I'm in a few clubs (though none are as cool as DAG's video game one) and I play soccer outside of school as a defenseman. I also throughly enjoy video games, and I try to visit some of the older generations because I missed out on them when I was younger, like Resident Evil 4 and (hopefully soon sans TM) Ratchet & Clank/Jak & Daxter. I try to branch out and explore different genres and appreciate all of the diverse things they offer.

I like classic rock, jazz, electric rock/metal, industrial rock/metal, and some classical music.  I enjoy my movies and TV shows filled with either action, horror, or comedy. I also read a lot of books- mainly fiction, though there are some autobiographies by comedians that are interesting.

In terms of future career goals...I've got nothing. It's a little worrying because a lot of people talk about how they're going to be an amazing doctor or lawyer, and I have no current asiprations for any particular job. :smileyindifferent:

My "default tone" is a low voice, which can be pretty annoying when trying to talk to someone when there's a lot of sound (as in blaring music). It does make it for it by being pitch-perfect for my style of deadpan humor. 

Lastly, I also think about thinking a lot (so meta, I know). 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 34 of 54 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1888 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I run a street pharmacy Ali.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 35 of 54 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1888 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

Im an 18 year old who has now become one of the laziest people on the planet. I used to played city run teams for basketball. I stopped playing because I wanted to focus more on games school. I dont have a job currently but I do have working experience. I used to be a YMCA summer camp councillor, and it was kinda fun. However, it was during ramadan and I was fasting while working and being outside a lot during the day. It was tiring. I also worked at the muninciple, federal, and provincial elections as a tabulator. 

Currently, I just go to school, come home, and sleep (thats why you dont see me online from monday-thursday lol). And because of this, it turned me into a lazy teen. I have not played any sports for like 3 months now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 36 of 54 (120 Views)
Fender Bender
3526 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

SHUT_UP_FOOLS wrote:
 Then off to the ARMY

I skipped it. :smileytongue: Well, for two years only.

Isn't army still mandatory in Suomi?

Well, yeah.

Message 37 of 54 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Oct 3, 2012
@ IEATLILKITTENS
Do you root for the MN sports teams?

Message 38 of 54 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3719 posts

Oct 3, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

I run a street pharmacy Ali.

Seems legit :smileywink: 

Message 39 of 54 (90 Views)
Gaming Beast
1892 posts

Oct 3, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

Im an 18 year old who has now become one of the laziest people on the planet. I used to played city run teams for basketball. I stopped playing because I wanted to focus more on games school. I dont have a job currently but I do have working experience. I used to be a YMCA summer camp councillor, and it was kinda fun. However, it was during ramadan and I was fasting while working and being outside a lot during the day. It was tiring. I also worked at the muninciple, federal, and provincial elections as a tabulator. 

Currently, I just go to school, come home, and sleep (thats why you dont see me online from monday-thursday lol). And because of this, it turned me into a lazy teen. I have not played any sports for like 3 months now.

Your Muslim..Same :smileyhappy:

Message 40 of 54 (85 Views)