Dec 08 2012
By: IEATLILKITTENS Uncharted Territory 1424 posts

What did you think of the VGAs?

1 replies 65 views Edited Dec 8, 2012

What was your impression of it? Favorite moments, world premieres, etc.?

Of all the world premieres, I'm most excited for The Last of Us and Tomb Raider, but also cannot wait for Bioshock Infinite and South Park: Stick of Truth. I also loved Tennacious D's performance at the end. They kicked **bleep**, as usual.

I was pretty surprised that The Walking Dead beat out games like Assassin's Creed III as GOTY, but I was pleased with the result, as The Walking Dead game was very well done. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2348 posts

Re: What did you think of the VGAs?

Dec 9, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

What was your impression of it? Favorite moments, world premieres, etc.?

Of all the world premieres, I'm most excited for The Last of Us and Tomb Raider, but also cannot wait for Bioshock Infinite and South Park: Stick of Truth. I also loved Tennacious D's performance at the end. They kicked **bleep**, as usual.

I was pretty surprised that The Walking Dead beat out games like Assassin's Creed III as GOTY, but I was pleased with the result, as The Walking Dead game was very well done. Smiley Happy

it was pretty epic

favourite moments: sam jackson mode & tenacious D lol

but out of any of the trailers, even the nominees for the awards this year (all the "good games" this year), the only game i want to play is Tomb Raider, 2012 was a pretty disappointing year for me, 2013 will be a little better with the next God of War though

Message 2 of 2 (48 Views)
0 Likes