Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 22 2012
By: bfear333 I Only Post Everything 1231 posts

are you rich or poor?

27 replies 409 views Edited Jul 22, 2012

Just wondering... many people complain about prices these days?  being rich doesnt have to mean having lots of money.  

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 28 (409 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

Re: are you rich or poor?

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2012

I'm poor as f*ck.

But the advantage to being poor is that you have a ton of real friends. I've seen rich people who have tons of friends aswell, but you can easily tell their only their friend for the money.

And honestly, in my opinion anyway, Being poor yet having real friends is something I'd take anyday over being rich and having fake friends.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 28 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Jul 22, 2012

I'm not rich or poor, I get by ok. With the way the economy is going and the cost of living I try to save up money whenever I can and to not be in thousands of debt.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 28 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
894 posts

Jul 22, 2012

What about being rich and having no friends? I could do that. LOL.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 28 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jul 23, 2012

scoobycool wrote:

I'm poor as f*ck.

But the advantage to being poor is that you have a ton of real friends. I've seen rich people who have tons of friends aswell, but you can easily tell their only their friend for the money.

And honestly, in my opinion anyway, Being poor yet having real friends is something I'd take anyday over being rich and having fake friends.

You're not poor as f*ck. You buy drugs to get yourself high almost everyday(since almost everyday you come on the forums and go: herp derp aderk Im high as f*cking kite  herp a derp agurp lurp in perp. You also have a ps3 and working internet. You are middle class and that is not "poor as f*ck".

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 28 (356 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4825 posts

Jul 23, 2012

EyeCue86 wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

I'm poor as f*ck.

You're not poor as f*ck. You buy drugs to get yourself high almost everyday(since almost everyday you come on the forums and go: herp derp aderk Im high as f*cking kite  herp a derp agurp lurp in perp. You also have a ps3 and working internet. You are middle class and that is not "poor as f*ck".

You know what? I think I'm going to call it. Owned.

On topic: I don't want to answer in this thread because I don't feel comfortable telling others about my monetary lifestyle.

Other than that, I'm rich as in I'm pretty much happy with regards to life.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 28 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Jul 23, 2012

bfear333 wrote:

Just wondering... many people complain about prices these days?  being rich doesnt have to mean having lots of money.  

Neither. Just black.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 28 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2012

EyeCue86 wrote:

1. I got my PS3 from my so-called dad a few years ago. That was the first and only time I've ever seen him in my life. I guess he wanted to somehow make up for not being there by buying me a PS3...
2. I use my neighbors internet
3. My friend's buy the kush and I smoke it with them. I don't have the cash to buy that sh*t.
So yeah, you're wrong. Also would you like to see a picture of my fridge? I'd be interested in seeing all of your reactions to a fridge that hasn't had food in it for over 2 years. The only freakin thing in my fridge is a can of juice. My mom only gets enough cash in her checks to pay rent, and I can't even get a real job until I'm 15 (a few months from now) to help her out. Also according to you, I come on here almost everyday talking about how I'm high? Please, go through all my posts and find the latest one where I talk about me being high.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 28 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jul 23, 2012

scoobycool wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

1. I got my PS3 from my so-called dad a few years ago. That was the first and only time I've ever seen him in my life. I guess he wanted to somehow make up for not being there by buying me a PS3...
3. My friend's buy the kush and I smoke it with them. I don't have the cash to buy that sh*t.
So yeah, you're wrong. Also would you like to see a picture of my fridge? I'd be interested in seeing all of your reactions to a fridge that hasn't had food in it for over 2 years. The only freakin thing in my fridge is a can of juice. My mom only gets enough cash in her checks to pay rent, and I can't even get a real job until I'm 15 (a few months from now) to help her out. Also according to you, I come on here almost everyday talking about how I'm high? Please, go through all my posts and find the latest one where I talk about me being high.

People who are poor as "f*ck" don't have the luxury of being able to own a PS3 even if it was a gift, things like that would be the first things to go if money was as tight as you claim it is. They also wouldn't be able to purchase games for the PS3 since when you are poor as f*ck finding $60 to purchase a video game and the DLC, something that doesn't have any resell value, would be a pretty hard thing to do( but you probably gameshared it right?). Especially when you only have "a can of juice" in that fridge. If you wind up getting a job I  doubt you'd wind up using all of your cash to help out your mom, since you seem to be a budding drug addict, with a penchant for stealing others internet.  

scoobycool wrote:

Shrantellatessa wrote:

Hey! Welcome back, been such a long time! :smileysurprised:

And you're in the wrong forum if you're asking for Double Cash and Hammer Labs :smileyvery-happy:

I don't know why but it took me like 5 minutes to read this. And all I can focus on is the smileys.

i think it's because I'm high. (Cuz I actually am high right now)

There you go, and it did not take long to find it.

You know your sig actually refutes the notion that you are "poor as f*ck" since it seems that you would like to pay ND a lot of cash to make a skin from some stupid 80s flick.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 28 (304 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2012

EyeCue86 wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

People who are poor as "f*ck" don't have the luxury of being able to own a PS3 even if it was a gift, things like that would be the first things to go if money was as tight as you claim it is. They also wouldn't be able to purchase games for the PS3 since when you are poor as f*ck finding $60 to purchase a video game and the DLC, something that doesn't have any resell value, would be a pretty hard thing to do( but you probably gameshared it right?). Especially when you only have "a can of juice" in that fridge. If you wind up getting a job I  doubt you'd wind up using all of your cash to help out your mom, since you seem to be a budding drug addict, with a penchant for stealing others internet.  

scoobycool wrote:

Shrantellatessa wrote:

Hey! Welcome back, been such a long time! :smileysurprised:

And you're in the wrong forum if you're asking for Double Cash and Hammer Labs :smileyvery-happy:

I don't know why but it took me like 5 minutes to read this. And all I can focus on is the smileys.

i think it's because I'm high. (Cuz I actually am high right now)

There you go, and it did not take long to find it.

You know your sig actually refutes the notion that you are "poor as f*ck" since it seems that you would like to pay ND a lot of cash to make a skin from some stupid 80s flick.

I don't even remember posting that... I guess I really was high lmao.

And who cares about my signature?? It's a fcken sig, and I would pay for it. It's not hard to get like 5 dollars you know, I don't actually expect Naughty Dog to make a taunt and sell it for anything over 5.

And nice job on not having any kind of argument comeback on the 3 points I listed :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 28 (298 Views)
0 Likes