Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: are you rich or poor?

Jul 23, 2012

scoobycool wrote:
I don't even remember posting that... I guess I really was high lmao.

And who cares about my signature?? It's a fcken sig, and I would pay for it. It's not hard to get like 5 dollars you know, I don't actually expect Naughty Dog to make a taunt and sell it for anything over 5.

And nice job on not having any kind of argument comeback on the 3 points I listed :smileyhappy:

"It's not hard to get like 5 dollars you know"

You see it's this kind of care less attitude that makes me think your lying about being "poor as f*ck". A person who was really "poor as f*ck" would look at 5 bucks and buy themselves food, not waste it by buying something pointless.

I could say the same to you buddy. :smileyhappy:

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 28 (251 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1671 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2012

EyeCue86 wrote:

scoobycool wrote:
I don't even remember posting that... I guess I really was high lmao.

And who cares about my signature?? It's a fcken sig, and I would pay for it. It's not hard to get like 5 dollars you know, I don't actually expect Naughty Dog to make a taunt and sell it for anything over 5.

And nice job on not having any kind of argument comeback on the 3 points I listed :smileyhappy:

"It's not hard to get like 5 dollars you know"

You see it's this kind of care less attitude that makes me think your lying about being "poor as f*ck". A person who was really "poor as f*ck" would look at 5 bucks and buy themselves food, not waste it by buying something pointless.

I could say the same to you buddy. :smileyhappy:

I said I'm poor as f*ck, not homeless. There's kind of a difference between the too. Obviously a homeless person would cherrish $5 as it would probably get them dinner that night, but I never said I was homeless.

Also why would I lie about me being poor? If I were to lie, don't you think I'd rather lie about being rich?

#TDE
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 28 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4423 posts

Jul 23, 2012

I complain about prices. Does that make me poor?

We have this tax-free island called Åland where I've been able to buy my games for fair price ( New games 43.40€ = $52.5 ). After 1/1/2013 it will no longer be tax-free and new games will cost around 60€ = $72.5. 

I wish we could give away Åland to Sweden since it becomes useless and Swedish language in the same boat too. :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 28 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4797 posts

Jul 23, 2012

You know what? I think I might just sit here and eat popcorn. This is entertaining.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 28 (224 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7366 posts

Jul 23, 2012
Well I guess I'm in the 'not bad off' group. Yes i have a ps3 and xbox and I usually have the money to buy the games I want, but my house is not huge and we rarely go on holiday. The reason i can buy games and stuff is because i sold a load of old **bleep** on ebay, and the sales topped £1000 no kidding. People went crazy for lego I guess.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 28 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
12604 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Well. Outside of my gaming, I'd say I actually work very hard. I have few actual friends because I'm too busy. I have like 5 Max..

I'm what you'd call an entrepreneur. I run my own business. I've messed up once but it's all cool now. Whenever I'm not on my games I'm actually working either my fun work on videos or my real work for business opportunities. It's not exactly a lifestyle that offers me the chance to have many friends.

The future may be for a long time though, friends wont be there forever.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 28 (193 Views)
Fender Bender
3485 posts

Jul 23, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:
Well I guess I'm in the 'not bad off' group. Yes i have a ps3 and xbox and I usually have the money to buy the games I want, but my house is not huge and we rarely go on holiday. The reason i can buy games and stuff is because i sold a load of old **bleep** on ebay, and the sales topped £1000 no kidding. People went crazy for lego I guess.

I swear you've been talkin about that big lego sale forever. How long has this lego money lasted you? o_O

I'm on the Night Train
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 28 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3485 posts

Jul 23, 2012

scoobycool wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

You're not poor as f*ck. You buy drugs to get yourself high almost everyday(since almost everyday you come on the forums and go: herp derp aderk Im high as f*cking kite  herp a derp agurp lurp in perp. You also have a ps3 and working internet. You are middle class and that is not "poor as f*ck".

1. I got my PS3 from my so-called dad a few years ago. That was the first and only time I've ever seen him in my life. I guess he wanted to somehow make up for not being there by buying me a PS3...
2. I use my neighbors internet
3. My friend's buy the kush and I smoke it with them. I don't have the cash to buy that sh*t.
So yeah, you're wrong. Also would you like to see a picture of my fridge? I'd be interested in seeing all of your reactions to a fridge that hasn't had food in it for over 2 years. The only freakin thing in my fridge is a can of juice. My mom only gets enough cash in her checks to pay rent, and I can't even get a real job until I'm 15 (a few months from now) to help her out. Also according to you, I come on here almost everyday talking about how I'm high? Please, go through all my posts and find the latest one where I talk about me being high.

First off..Where did you get the PVR/whatever you use to record.

2ndly..

scoobycool wrote:

I've been listening to rap since I was like 6 years old. I'm 15 now and I never did anything as rude and disrespectful as this.

The only thing rap is generally about nowadays is sex and weed. Where in the world did you get the idea that these kids are teasing this lady because of rap music? They're just naturally disrespectful kids. It's not because of rap.

And yeah, there are rap songs that talk about murder (which you don't really hear nowadays). So what exactly do you think? A kid hears a song about killing someone and then thinks "hey, I think I'm gonna go kill someone!". Yeah, no. You're stupid.

Also what exactly does rap music about murder have to do with teasing an old lady to make her cry?

Yea you're 15 or 14?

I'm on the Night Train
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 28 (187 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1671 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

You're not poor as f*ck. You buy drugs to get yourself high almost everyday(since almost everyday you come on the forums and go: herp derp aderk Im high as f*cking kite  herp a derp agurp lurp in perp. You also have a ps3 and working internet. You are middle class and that is not "poor as f*ck".

1. I got my PS3 from my so-called dad a few years ago. That was the first and only time I've ever seen him in my life. I guess he wanted to somehow make up for not being there by buying me a PS3...
2. I use my neighbors internet
3. My friend's buy the kush and I smoke it with them. I don't have the cash to buy that sh*t.
So yeah, you're wrong. Also would you like to see a picture of my fridge? I'd be interested in seeing all of your reactions to a fridge that hasn't had food in it for over 2 years. The only freakin thing in my fridge is a can of juice. My mom only gets enough cash in her checks to pay rent, and I can't even get a real job until I'm 15 (a few months from now) to help her out. Also according to you, I come on here almost everyday talking about how I'm high? Please, go through all my posts and find the latest one where I talk about me being high.

First off..Where did you get the PVR/whatever you use to record.

2ndly..

scoobycool wrote:

I've been listening to rap since I was like 6 years old. I'm 15 now and I never did anything as rude and disrespectful as this.

The only thing rap is generally about nowadays is sex and weed. Where in the world did you get the idea that these kids are teasing this lady because of rap music? They're just naturally disrespectful kids. It's not because of rap.

And yeah, there are rap songs that talk about murder (which you don't really hear nowadays). So what exactly do you think? A kid hears a song about killing someone and then thinks "hey, I think I'm gonna go kill someone!". Yeah, no. You're stupid.

Also what exactly does rap music about murder have to do with teasing an old lady to make her cry?

Yea you're 15 or 14?

I got the PVR for Christmas or my birthday from my uncle who lives in Ireland (other side of teh world). I forget whether it was my birthday or Christmas though, my birthday is on December 30th, five days after Christmas.

Ever hear of a store called Bentley? My uncle is the manger of it or somthing, in Ireland (Dublin to be exact). He has a lot of money but he doesn't just give it away to me and my mom (he's not rich, btw. But no-where near poor either). As far as I know him and my grandma got a divorce when my mom was a kid. I don't know the full story around that though and don't think I wanna go into it, as it's their personal lives.

And I'm 14, but I like saying I'm 15 because I feel like such a kid when I say I'm 14. I don't like that "i'm a kid" feeling.

#TDE
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 28 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7366 posts

Jul 23, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

I swear you've been talkin about that big lego sale forever. How long has this lego money lasted you? o_O

I have about £100 left, and that's after buying a new saxophone and TV. I've still got loads more up in the loft (attic) though, so I'm not worried yet:robotwink:

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 28 (161 Views)
0 Likes