Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Online
3354 posts
 

Re: are you rich or poor?

Jul 24, 2012

scoobycool wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

scoobycool wrote:
I don't even remember posting that... I guess I really was high lmao.

 And who cares about my signature?? It's a fcken sig, and I would pay for it. It's not hard to get like 5 dollars you know, I don't actually expect Naughty Dog to make a taunt and sell it for anything over 5.

 

And nice job on not having any kind of argument comeback on the 3 points I listed :smileyhappy:


"It's not hard to get like 5 dollars you know"

 

You see it's this kind of care less attitude that makes me think your lying about being "poor as f*ck". A person who was really "poor as f*ck" would look at 5 bucks and buy themselves food, not waste it by buying something pointless.

 

I could say the same to you buddy. :smileyhappy:



I said I'm poor as f*ck, not homeless. There's kind of a difference between the too. Obviously a homeless person would cherrish $5 as it would probably get them dinner that night, but I never said I was homeless.

 

Also why would I lie about me being poor? If I were to lie, don't you think I'd rather lie about being rich?


If your poor as f*ck you can't afford to waste money on luxuries. If your homeless you can't afford to buy anything, unless you beg for cash, or recycle bottles that you scavenge from the trash. Yes, a homeless preson would cherrish 5 bucks, but one that is poor as **bleep** would put it good use, not waste it on something frivolous.  I can tell you aren't homeless because you have a PS3, which requires a TV and electricity to be of any use. You can't find working TV's just lying on the streets, so logic would tell me that you are indeed not homeless.

 

"Also why would I lie about me being poor? If I were to lie, don't you think I'd rather lie about being rich?"

 

Why are there dudes pretending to be chicks on the internet? Because it's the internet! People can create a whole different life for themselves on here for no other reason than the fact they are bored. I can do it too. Look:

 

I live in a really tough part of India. I don't have much money to my name, so I have to work long days in the blisteringly hot sun for just enough cash to pay for my meals and to pay for my rent. My home doesn't even have a bathroom so I either have to pay to use a public restroom or I go out in the fields and wipe with my bare hand. It sucks living in India because I'm poor as f*ck, but one day, I hope to make the move to the land of opportunity and make something of myself.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 28 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
4145 posts
 

Re: are you rich or poor?

Jul 24, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

 

I'm what you'd call an entrepreneur. I run my own business. I've messed up once but it's all cool now. Whenever I'm not on my games I'm actually working either my fun work on videos or my real work for business opportunities. It's not exactly a lifestyle that offers me the chance to have many friends.

 

The future may be for a long time though, friends wont be there forever.


You run your own business? That's pretty impressive; kudos to you.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 28 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2009
Online
4825 posts
 

Re: are you rich or poor?

Jul 24, 2012

scoobycool wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:


You're not poor as f*ck. You buy drugs to get yourself high almost everyday(since almost everyday you come on the forums and go: herp derp aderk Im high as f*cking kite  herp a derp agurp lurp in perp. You also have a ps3 and working internet. You are middle class and that is not "poor as f*ck".

1. I got my PS3 from my so-called dad a few years ago. That was the first and only time I've ever seen him in my life. I guess he wanted to somehow make up for not being there by buying me a PS3...
2. I use my neighbors internet
3. My friend's buy the kush and I smoke it with them. I don't have the cash to buy that sh*t.
So yeah, you're wrong. Also would you like to see a picture of my fridge? I'd be interested in seeing all of your reactions to a fridge that hasn't had food in it for over 2 years. The only freakin thing in my fridge is a can of juice. My mom only gets enough cash in her checks to pay rent, and I can't even get a real job until I'm 15 (a few months from now) to help her out. Also according to you, I come on here almost everyday talking about how I'm high? Please, go through all my posts and find the latest one where I talk about me being high.

First off..Where did you get the PVR/whatever you use to record.

 

2ndly..

 


scoobycool wrote:

I've been listening to rap since I was like 6 years old. I'm 15 now and I never did anything as rude and disrespectful as this.

 

The only thing rap is generally about nowadays is sex and weed. Where in the world did you get the idea that these kids are teasing this lady because of rap music? They're just naturally disrespectful kids. It's not because of rap.

 

And yeah, there are rap songs that talk about murder (which you don't really hear nowadays). So what exactly do you think? A kid hears a song about killing someone and then thinks "hey, I think I'm gonna go kill someone!". Yeah, no. You're stupid.

 

Also what exactly does rap music about murder have to do with teasing an old lady to make her cry?


 Yea you're 15 or 14?


I got the PVR for Christmas or my birthday from my uncle who lives in Ireland (other side of teh world). I forget whether it was my birthday or Christmas though, my birthday is on December 30th, five days after Christmas.

 

Ever hear of a store called Bentley? My uncle is the manger of it or somthing, in Ireland (Dublin to be exact). He has a lot of money but he doesn't just give it away to me and my mom (he's not rich, btw. But no-where near poor either). As far as I know him and my grandma got a divorce when my mom was a kid. I don't know the full story around that though and don't think I wanna go into it, as it's their personal lives.

 

And I'm 14, but I like saying I'm 15 because I feel like such a kid when I say I'm 14. I don't like that "i'm a kid" feeling.


Scooby, stop and look at who you're talking to for a second. Now think about why you should stop?

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 28 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Online
3532 posts
 

Re: are you rich or poor?

Jul 24, 2012

tack129 wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

scoobycool wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:


You're not poor as f*ck. You buy drugs to get yourself high almost everyday(since almost everyday you come on the forums and go: herp derp aderk Im high as f*cking kite  herp a derp agurp lurp in perp. You also have a ps3 and working internet. You are middle class and that is not "poor as f*ck".

1. I got my PS3 from my so-called dad a few years ago. That was the first and only time I've ever seen him in my life. I guess he wanted to somehow make up for not being there by buying me a PS3...
2. I use my neighbors internet
3. My friend's buy the kush and I smoke it with them. I don't have the cash to buy that sh*t.
So yeah, you're wrong. Also would you like to see a picture of my fridge? I'd be interested in seeing all of your reactions to a fridge that hasn't had food in it for over 2 years. The only freakin thing in my fridge is a can of juice. My mom only gets enough cash in her checks to pay rent, and I can't even get a real job until I'm 15 (a few months from now) to help her out. Also according to you, I come on here almost everyday talking about how I'm high? Please, go through all my posts and find the latest one where I talk about me being high.

First off..Where did you get the PVR/whatever you use to record.

 

2ndly..

 


scoobycool wrote:

I've been listening to rap since I was like 6 years old. I'm 15 now and I never did anything as rude and disrespectful as this.

 

The only thing rap is generally about nowadays is sex and weed. Where in the world did you get the idea that these kids are teasing this lady because of rap music? They're just naturally disrespectful kids. It's not because of rap.

 

And yeah, there are rap songs that talk about murder (which you don't really hear nowadays). So what exactly do you think? A kid hears a song about killing someone and then thinks "hey, I think I'm gonna go kill someone!". Yeah, no. You're stupid.

 

Also what exactly does rap music about murder have to do with teasing an old lady to make her cry?


 Yea you're 15 or 14?


I got the PVR for Christmas or my birthday from my uncle who lives in Ireland (other side of teh world). I forget whether it was my birthday or Christmas though, my birthday is on December 30th, five days after Christmas.

 

Ever hear of a store called Bentley? My uncle is the manger of it or somthing, in Ireland (Dublin to be exact). He has a lot of money but he doesn't just give it away to me and my mom (he's not rich, btw. But no-where near poor either). As far as I know him and my grandma got a divorce when my mom was a kid. I don't know the full story around that though and don't think I wanna go into it, as it's their personal lives.

 

And I'm 14, but I like saying I'm 15 because I feel like such a kid when I say I'm 14. I don't like that "i'm a kid" feeling.


Scooby, stop and look at who you're talking to for a second. Now think about why you should stop?


He's talking to me?

Do you feel me?

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 28 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2009
Online
4825 posts
 

Re: are you rich or poor?

Jul 25, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:
He's talking to me?


No but it would have been more suitable to do so.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 28 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/15/2011
Offline
682 posts
 

Re: are you rich or poor?

Jul 25, 2012

The right question is, are you generally happy with what you have or not. Contentment is not something one can buy with a lot of money.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 28 (140 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Online
3354 posts
 

Re: are you rich or poor?

Apr 20, 2013
It's 4/20 scoobycool.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 28 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/29/2011
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: are you rich or poor?

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:
It's 4/20 scoobycool.

 

 

And jesus christ, I think I should take a video of the day in the life of scoobycool. I really am below average in terms of money. I've been saving money for The Last of Us for 2 weeks now and just made 40 bucks lol. Not even trolling. I need to get a job (first job -_-). gonna be something **bleep** like mcdonalds.

 

And I am not posting anymore because I do not want to further my ban.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 28 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes