Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
7369 posts

Sky Fortress was ok, but HCBB was not fun at all. A cleve...

Sep 5, 2011

Sky Fortress was ok, but HCBB was not fun at all. A clever creation but just infuriating to play. 

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 30 (137 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

2 new missions

Sep 9, 2011

I made 2 more missions. One was the continuation of my "An Unpleasant Night" series and the other is just for fun.

An Unpleasant Night 2 - Part ll

Cole's Garden

My missions are so lonely :smileysad: 

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 30 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3468 posts

Hmmm, Try: Zeke Rush Do what Humanity preached you.

Sep 10, 2011

Hmmm, Try:

Zeke Rush

Do what Humanity preached you.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 30 (137 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Another BUMP!

Sep 24, 2011

I made a remix of that popular "Sky Fort" mission. It consists of Ice men and it has a colder atmosphere to it.

PICTURE:

So far the mission is doing well in terms of feedback :smileyhappy:

---------------
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 30 (137 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Re: inFamous 2 UGC missions

Dec 28, 2012
I've been playing infamous 2 for a couple weeks now and in my own opinion, I'm sorry to say I've not found ONE UGC that I've liked! Every single one I've played (even the ones by sucker punch) I've found glitches, bugs or just problems. And 8 out of 10 that I've played I couldn't even FINISH the mission bc the bug or glitch was so bad there was now way to win! I mean in one I had to fight an ice titian, got him down to half life and that's where it stopped. 45 minutes later and he hasn't taken a single POINT of damage I gave up and had to abandon the mission all together. So in short in my own opinion after having played a minimum of 3-400 UGC missions I've come to the conclusion that allowing players to make missions in Infamous 2 was the biggest mistake they could have made! Now I know I'm going to have 50 billion people start hating on me for that comment but as I stated I've played between 3-400 and not found a single one, not ONE that has not been glitches, bugged or in some way working correctly!
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 30 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7369 posts

Dec 29, 2012

@curtainman1

That map looks like quite a nice take on the original! Did anyone accuse of "stealing" :smileytongue:.

@TRUELordRain

I actually agree with you. I never got into the UGC thing, creating or playing. Creating involved too many options, variables, controls etc that I could never understand or get to work beyond a simple "Kill these guys here". As for playing they were never very interesting and I got bored quickly of the samey gameplay, so I just stuck to the singleplayer. 

Though I do disagree with your claim that "allowing players to make missions in Infamous 2 was the biggest mistake they could have made" because the UGC levels did not ruin the game for me. I just didn't play them, simple. 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 30 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1861 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2012

I never got this UGC stuff so my missions were crap :smileysad:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 30 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Jan 2, 2013
I tried to make a mission a LOOONG time ago and failed miserably. I was also horrendous at creating LBP levels. I just liked to play random levels. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 30 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

May 9, 2013

I made a new mission. It's called derpFAMOUS because I couldn't come up with anything better to call it, and yes it's a silly mission. Unfortunately, once I uploaded it to the servers, a few of the words in there got  automatically censored and now my mission is totally meaningless.

Here's a video of the UNcensored version since now I hope nobody ever comes across it while playing. :smileysad:

---------------
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 30 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1563 posts

May 20, 2013
Looking forward to trying it out
[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Please use plain text.