Highlighted
May 02 2010
By: OpticHero First Son 3 posts

uncharted 2 special edition

1 replies 22 views Edited May 2, 2010

i am a huge uncharted 2 fan it has to be my favorite game of all time, when i heard this game was coming out i was extremely excited, i had per-ordered the regular edition, and since naughty dog did not really advertise the special collectors edition i had only known about the big huge 3000$ fortune hunter edition. I had played the first game and recieved 100% trophies, and played the campaign about 5 times and i still love it, when i started playing the second on my second day with the game it had already found a special place in my heart. multiplayer feature, i knew i needed something big, something that would really show how much i really loved this game. After this i really did some hard research and i figured out that lots of gaming websites were having contests giving the fortune hunter edition away. I instantly entered every single contest, but unfortunately it was given away to a very lucky kid, after this i just kinda quit and stopped thinking about that after losing so many times. Any way now it is almost 7 months past the release date i still play this game every day, especially with all the multiplayer updates that you guys think of. And just today, my old thought of needing something big to represent how much i love this game. I did some more research today and found that they are not in stores and ebay has no English copies. So i guess what I'm trying to say here is that maybe naughty dog could do some sort of contest giving away like 10 collectors edition and maybe 1 fortune hunter edition, because remember this is the game of the year and it shouldn't just be forgot about after 6 months, so if you guys at Naughty Dog could do anything in your power, for your gaming community just regular kids like me that ignore the big titles like modern warfare 2 and battlefield bad company 2 to play an a completely under-rated game a game that should have one of the biggest communities on a game, but even with an average of only 70 000 players a day our gaming community is one of the best i have seen on a game. But I'm rambling on now so if you could just take everything i said into consideration that would really make my day and the rest of my gaming days. 

Message 1 of 2 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

thats kinda alot to ask for....don't you think:robotwink:

May 2, 2010

thats kinda alot to ask for....don't you think:robotwink:

I don't camp...camping is for losers who relly on SA for kills.... Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Microthrix
Message 2 of 2 (22 Views)
0 Likes