Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
263 posts

Re: Carbon Update

Jan 12, 2009
Whats the name of that white truck in the back? I've been meaning to google it but didnt know how
Please use plain text.
Message 141 of 648 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Jan 12, 2009

I'm thinking it was a subconcious effort of your brain to capture the "ornament" right above the roofline on the Camaro. 

Nice job!  

Please use plain text.
Message 142 of 648 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Jan 12, 2009
Found a new "glitch" in the game on Look Out Point sprint while racing with GT and Rocket yesterday...pretty wierd and dont want to explain it here. Next time you race with me, just remind me to run Look Out Point. The race appears to never end, sort of like Infinite NOs...LOL
Please use plain text.
Message 143 of 648 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1766 posts

Jan 12, 2009
Hey guys I will be starting to race more on Carbon. Already putting up some good scores too. Im looking forward to racing you guys again
Please use plain text.
Message 144 of 648 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Jan 12, 2009

Np3R_INC wrote:
Whats the name of that white truck in the back? I've been meaning to google it but didnt know how

I think it's called an Actera from the Sterling truck line, made 15 minutes from my house. Until March when they close the plant.

Rooster, you promised me some "ornament" close-ups from that show, I'm still waiting........

Charter Member:
crew_INC
Oct. 20, 2007

my name is Tyrant70
I'm a Carbon_holic
Speedtrap Tyrant
0 Likes
Platinum
72580 posts

Jan 13, 2009
Let's stay on topic please.
Please use plain text.
Message 146 of 648 (11 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
263 posts

Jan 13, 2009

Not sure if thats the one I have in mind there Tyrant, although I do not argue that this may be the one in the pic. The one I am thinking is like a toy track, like imagine a full sized Vanderbilt tractor built in half the scale. Hopefully I make sense

Nick

Please use plain text.
Message 147 of 648 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Jan 13, 2009

Yesterday it seems there was a good room with cigar,bodyman,gt3,west,jim,etc...I arrived little late (was sleepin the after-lunch´s spanish siesta lol) so i only could play with west and jim,but as was the 1st time in a long time I raced jim on Carbon i was happy for that.He was incredibly fast as always.West is also very fast and a great person too,he always respects me so much and says kind words to me that im very happy and i thank you for that.Its a pleasure racing with you too.And of course when Jim is in the room its difficult to me also to win some races! haha But we enjoy to much.That chinatown tram tier 2 race was very good too.And you are right West,it was a good audi run on waterfront with a very low 53 (53,21 i think),almost a 52 again! But no,a 52 only happens once in a lifetime lol I was smiling when u told me I was a true jedi master! haha

Anyway, remember,despite im on COD5 and Tomb Raider lately,dont worry that if I see a good room on Carbon,ill pick up my Audi for some fun,of course,with Lara sitting by my side lol.So just tell me and we race.

Please use plain text.
Message 148 of 648 (11 Views)
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Jan 13, 2009

PRO_D_DREAMER wrote:

Yesterday it seems there was a good room

Dreamer, there is actually good rooms every day...just hit or miss because of all of the differnt time zones and countries we hail from. To my knowledge we have the following on any given day racing:

USA - all time zones

UK

Spain

Germany

Greece

South Africa

Canada

Australia

Am I forgetting any areas globaly speaking?

Please use plain text.
Message 149 of 648 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Jan 13, 2009

I've been getting online around 9-10pm CST and haven't seen many racers.  West is usually on, and sometimes cigar.But I haven't been able to land in a full room yet.

BTW...I am using my Sheriff_BillyBob account almost exclusively, so please send me a friend request and that way I can send/receive race invites.

Please use plain text.
Message 150 of 648 (11 Views)
0 Likes