Feb 01 2012
By: Np3R_INC Hekseville Citizen 263 posts

Is NFS Carbon still online?

9 replies 2017 views Edited Feb 1, 2012

Hey people,

Been a long time since i logged in the game as my PS3 has been YLOD'ed and havent got the time or budget to do something about it. So do people still race Palmont? I do miss the old days

Nick

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (2,017 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: Is NFS Carbon still online?

Feb 6, 2012

sadly i dont think so, i just tried today and i got messages that i didnt get before (about how first the ranked server isnt up, then) the usual couldnt find players, EA has this new motto where older games they dont support, because of a huge amount of traffic being generated ... i dont know how they formulate their online servers (wether its a direct company thing or individual developers tend to their servers) but Sony's had their Mottor Storm series -each one, even the first- online working, & same with Soccom & Resistance ... but thats just it now, from what i know no more Online for Carbon & Pro Street, im trying to find out anything about NFS Undercover but ... no luck (cant tell if its still runing online or not)

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (2,017 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Me and a friend dropped 23 bucks on this game hoping to play online together(Most Wanted is lame, like giving candy to a baby, we don't like those types of games), what a dissappointment, actually EA is getting closer to my blacklist, tired of the problems from them.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (1,809 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

Just say hi to everyone...PRO_D, TEAM_X, PRO_X_, _INC, CREW_5150 & all others clans....:smileyhappy:

from PROx99XPx..!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (1,778 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

PROx99XPxRLR wrote:

Just say hi to everyone...PRO_D, TEAM_X, PRO_X_, _INC, CREW_5150 & all others clans....:smileyhappy:

from PROx99XPx..!

I still see "Pro_X" ZerO_CoOL on from time to time mostly on Black Ops 2.

Free userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (1,626 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Apr 30, 2013

I tried to go online and it didn't work :smileysad:

I don't know if the servers are down or nobody was just online at the time.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (1,495 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1565 posts

May 1, 2013

TimbosTNT wrote:

sadly i dont think so, i just tried today and i got messages that i didnt get before (about how first the ranked server isnt up, then) the usual couldnt find players, EA has this new motto where older games they dont support, because of a huge amount of traffic being generated ... i dont know how they formulate their online servers (wether its a direct company thing or individual developers tend to their servers) but Sony's had their Mottor Storm series -each one, even the first- online working, & same with Soccom & Resistance ... but thats just it now, from what i know no more Online for Carbon & Pro Street, im trying to find out anything about NFS Undercover but ... no luck (cant tell if its still runing online or not)

Actually, there are some PS3 games whose online servers for multiplayer has been shut down such as MotorStorm and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift (so unless you're going for Platinum trophy, do NOT get MotorStorm: Pacific Rift).

As for Undercover, it's still running for a few players, but you'll end up getting disconnected at certain times during online gameplay, due to the servers being left unmaintained. Not sure about Pro Street, but I assume that no players play this game anymore. As for carbon, it's already dead in my POV, as a lot of players have moved on to different NFS games such as Hot Pursuit, The Run, and the recent Most Wanted.

photo metakraken_redbull_final_500_zps9ce1f6ed.png

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (1,490 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

I played online two nights ago.

Free userbarsFree userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (1,210 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jul 7, 2013
Hey guys I just got on, online is a go still. Not too many people on the servers so expand your search criteria, and when I do connect it's a bit laggy. Still fun though!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (1,120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jul 26, 2013

menicko wrote:
Hey guys I just got on, online is a go still. Not too many people on the servers so expand your search criteria, and when I do connect it's a bit laggy. Still fun though!

Most nights that I've played It's only like one or two people. I still have fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (1,008 Views)
0 Likes