Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 02 2012
By: NJJ87 First Son 16 posts

NFS Most Wanted Issues?

16 replies 1339 views Edited Nov 2, 2012
Just a couple of issues. I have a physical copy of Most Wanted and every once in a while i notice the map doesnt load right away and i sometimes will fall through the map and crash, or the game bugs out while driving and freezes for a second and then continues just fine. Some of the more interesting issues i had was on the final most wanted race it started loading the race and then kicked me back to free roam but i had no UI, and couldnt select anything but i could use the XMB to quit the game and restart. It has not actually completely frozen yet, just odd situations.

Sorry for any typos, using my phone to send this.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (1,339 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6661 posts

Re: NFS Most Wanted Issues?

Nov 2, 2012

I love it when you crash and the game cant figure out if you crash or not. It takes a lil and then all the sudden crashed comes up. It's like gee really... took u long enough. This game needs an update already... freezing when trying to get in a room and also sometimes when you pull up the xmb.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (1,334 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Well at least im not the only one!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (1,329 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Nov 2, 2012

The PS3 game had already been updated when I first played the game yesterday. No crash bug yet...

What I noticed first is the ultra touchy steering response right off center of the thumb stick.

It's way too sensitive and hard to stay straight or make minor course corrections.  I hope they smooth it out in an update.

Back in the day...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (1,290 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 3, 2012
I just experienced losing a bunch of Speed Points. I'm driving the Aventador (Most Wanted 4) and suddenly see that I'm supposedly Most Wanted 6 and can't access the two MW races I've already beaten. Ummm, what..?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (1,285 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I just figured out what happens. I just got my points reset again.

I played for hours and got from 515,000 SP to 742,000 SP. Then I wanted to check my Driver Details and got a message saying that I wasn't connected to Autolog. I connected, aaaaand... was back at 515,000 SP.

Why on earth does this keep happening?! Why can't my current points be uploaded? Better yet, why am I always logged out of Autolog?

This desperately needs a fix! It's extremely demotivating to see 3 hours of play worth of points just vanish. Now I have to play 3 more hours in order to take on the Veyron!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (1,274 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Nov 3, 2012

The only problem that I'm having is that I keep getting disconnected from the Autolog servers, both in Single + Multiplayer.

I bought the game new, and have my online pass redeemed, and activated.

Kalas5525

http://raptr.com/Kalas5525/about
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (1,255 Views)
Splicer
58 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I to have noticed a few screwy things. Most what was already mentioned. But I have had the road blank out a few times. Buildings and trees still there but the road was white, like a white screen. It would then blink a couple times and be back. A little distracting when you are at 210kmh and the road disappears. Over all I am enjoying the hell out of the game though. If any one is looking for someone too beat add me. I may not finish in first but I have fun and hold my own.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (1,247 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1643 posts

Nov 4, 2012
I also have the same autolog issue! Annoying because i want to beat friends high scores!!
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (1,232 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Same thing with disappearing speed points. Really needs to be fixed before I play much more.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (1,201 Views)
0 Likes