I have experienced most of the issues already mentioned here myself also.
- Map not loading (particularly often after checking the menu's or something and going back to the game)
- World not loading (particualrly when going very fast) and freezing for a couple seconds until it loads up.
- Constantly disconnecting from autolog
- Losing speedpoints (has corrected itself upon reset though)
- Game has froze completely 4 times for me (twice I could quit using PS button and twice I had to do a full power off of PS3)
- Falling through world (once it just reset me and another time it froze the game)
- Game taking a few seconds before it plays the 'crashed' cutscene but the car is unmovable during this wait
The most annoying one for me is constant issues with autolog, I hope they can fix as many of these as possible.
This game has me tearing my hair out at times, it freezes up almost every single time i play it and i have to rebbot the ps3, what an absolute abomination, Even Frosty the bear asks me why the **bleep** thing keeps freezing so readily.
I'm considering returning it, £40 for a game that clearly has many issues is not my idea of enjoyment ot entertainment.
i have a new problem i just did concours and some license plate have disappered and i just unlocked every mod for my ford focus RS500 and it hasnt gave me my licence plate for that and all of my gold emblems that i earn for my cars have went back to zero WTH
My main issue is the speed points. a lot of times, after i complete a race thats supposed to earn me 12,000 speedpoints, the points arent even added to my current number of speedpoints, so its like i did the race for nothing
ho ho ho,
welcome to the laugh-a-minute world of most wanted!
for all previous comments i can tick the boxes, yes, yes, yes,
the latest update helped somewhat, but i am currently on 22 million sp, 71 concours, and yet..... NO most wanted cars taken down..? NO jackspots found..? NO cars modded....? NO security gates...? and yet, i have 22 billboards? lol
i must have chronic amnesia, cos im sure i did all this last year when the poxy game came out!!
ho hum, still love playing the **bleep** thing tho! I have given up with single player mode, trying to set world record for being most consistently last in all speedlists! - add me, - if you want to feel good about yourself!!
least wanted? - proud