Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 01 2009
By: PRO_X_VENOM Lombax Warrior 140 posts

NFS: Undercover Crew(s)

7 replies 31 views Edited Feb 1, 2009

i would get this game back to see if this TsF crew on NFS:Undercover is any good. i remeber TsF_FALLEN from Pro Street but that was the only guy i seen with that name i didnt think it would be a crew on NFS.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 1 of 8 (31 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1766 posts

Re: NFS: Undercover Crew(s)

Feb 1, 2009

PRO_X_VENOM wrote:

i would get this game back to see if this TsF crew on NFS:Undercover is any good. i remember TsF_FALLEN from Pro Street but that was the only guy i seen with that name i didn't think it would be a crew on NFS.

Venom,
I have played "TSF_BULLET" on Undercover and he is an excellent racer. Fallen is also fairly good

Message 2 of 8 (31 Views)
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Feb 1, 2009

PRO_X_RAZOR wrote:

PRO_X_VENOM wrote:

i would get this game back to see if this TsF crew on NFS:Undercover is any good. i remember TsF_FALLEN from Pro Street but that was the only guy i seen with that name i didn't think it would be a crew on NFS.

Venom,
I have played "TSF_BULLET" on Undercover and he is an excellent racer. Fallen is also fairly good

I know Fallen back in Pro Street and i know that he was good but Undercover is much diffrerent i just want to know if the rest are good because i have that bullet guy on my friends list and he keeps braggin on how TsF owns NFS and that there the best. I give prop's to Fallen but these other guys ehhh..... gotta see it to believe it.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 3 of 8 (31 Views)
Sackboy
442 posts

Feb 1, 2009

Venom, there is a racer with a screen name Fallen01... He is very fast. Any possibility this is your guy?

Bye the way, sad that you traded your disc, never had the pleasure of racin you. Have you ever raced any of the PRO_NFS_ clan. There are a few top notch racers there. But I think they got bored too because I don't see them on a whole lot any more. But if you do get your disc back let me know. I will introduce you to some of the top racers that I know of on Undercover.

Message 4 of 8 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Jul 6, 2010

Feels good to be back people NfS HERE COMES PRO_X

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 5 of 8 (31 Views)
Fender Bender
4487 posts

Jul 6, 2010

PRO_X_VENOM wrote:

Feels good to be back people NfS HERE COMES PRO_X

YEAH.......................

Free userbars
Message 6 of 8 (31 Views)
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Jul 6, 2010

PRO_D_Z wrote:

Venom, there is a racer with a screen name Fallen01... 

He's on my friends list. He came to me cause he heard I was fast. He wasn't disappointed at all.

I use to play Undercover but I got bored after a 100 win streak in my Z06. It was like how am I beating F1's & Veryon's with this Z06 that can't even hit 6th gear. 

Message 7 of 8 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4487 posts

Jul 6, 2010

Spoil-t wrote:

PRO_D_Z wrote:

Venom, there is a racer with a screen name Fallen01... 

He's on my friends list. He came to me cause he heard I was fast. He wasn't disappointed at all.

I use to play Undercover but I got bored after a 100 win streak in my Z06. It was like how am I beating F1's & Veryon's with this Z06 that can't even hit 6th gear. 

Nice win streak .

Free userbars
Message 8 of 8 (31 Views)