Fender Bender
4487 posts

Re: Who is the best crew. :-)

Feb 9, 2009

Np3R_INC wrote:

Exactly, Pharm...

Besides _INC is not a crew, like the name implies it is a global corporation. We did sth like US$5.6BN in charities the past year. Our legal team can hold a convention in Vegas and they will have a hard time getting a place big enough. Fuel expenses for middle management alone can drain the national product of Bahrain for a year.

Now let this moronic and inflammatory, let alone defunct issue to its grave and grab that Sixxaxis of yours. Make up your mind how many underscores are there in whichever PSN account you want to share with us, and lets get on with Carbon/Prostreet/Undercover.

Just for you nper_inc we will race when we race (OK). that has been the only name I have had for the post year  O yea, nper are you calling me out?
Message Edited by PRO_X__ZerO_CoOL on 02-09-2009 08:34 AM
Free userbars
Message 81 of 116 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1766 posts

Feb 11, 2009

Np3R_INC wrote:

Dude you know what?

I do kinda like your name FWIW, but its so confusing whats an 'o' and whats a zero, whats one underscore and wheres two of them.....

So its PRO_X (no numbers there) then two underscores, then Zer then Zero(0)  then underscore then Co then Zero Capital L, am I right? Id be happy to have you guys on my list if you play Carbon, even better if you play Carbon *and* Undercover because with the exception of my main man -Z- i know of nobody else who does so. Heck, Id be even happy to use that code for Prostreet so we can drift a bit

Feel free to add me.

Message 82 of 116 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1766 posts

Feb 11, 2009

I have something to announce...... 

Im not a PRO_X member anymore. I was kicked out yesterday, which I think was sort of a miracle. I was sick of being treated as a second class citizen, they only wanted me in PRO X because I was good at Call of Duty 4 and Socom, so in otherwords, I was being used. They never showed any respect to me either. But that doesn't mean all PRO X members are bad, it's just really Zero, Shadow, and Badnews that I have a problem with, I still like the rest of the crew. I will only go on my PRO X name to check messages and for not much longer, post on the forums. I will now be using my SpecterMk23 name for Shooting games, and my Street_Kingz08 name for Carbon, Undercover, and Pro street (feel free to add me on both names). I will now be resurrecting the Street Kings crew and will be recruiting new members ASAP. Oh, and another thing, MUGEN-_-POWER is Zero Cool. But anyways, as I said I am willing add any of you on both of the names that I listed. Cheers.

Message Edited by PRO_X_RAZOR on 02-11-2009 10:40 AM
Message 83 of 116 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Feb 11, 2009

PRO_X_RAZOR wrote:

Im not a PRO_X member anymore. I was kicked out yesterday, which I think was sort of a miracle. I was sick of being treated as a second class citizen, they only wanted me in PRO X because I was good at Call of Duty 4 and Socom, so in otherwords, I was being used. They never showed any respect to me either. But that doesn't mean all PRO X members are bad, it's just really Zero, Shadow, and Badnews that I have a problem with, I still like the rest of the crew. I will only go on my PRO X name to check messages and for not much longer, post on the forums. I will now be using my SpecterMk23 name for Shooting games, and my Street_Kingz08 name for Carbon, Undercover, and Pro street (feel free to add me on both names). I will now be resurrecting the Street Kings crew and will be recruiting new members ASAP. Oh, and another thing, MUGEN-_-POWER is Zero Cool. But anyways, as I said I am willing add any of you on both of the names that I listed. Cheers.

Razor hope things go well for you as you start "solo" again.  And that was interesting about MugenPower...funny actually.

Message 84 of 116 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Feb 11, 2009
hey razor add me on one of ur profiles if u want . u a good dude well to me u always have been lol
Message 85 of 116 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4487 posts

Feb 12, 2009

PRO_X_RAZOR wrote:

2 things,

1 Razor you and i know why you are out . 

2 MUGEN-_-POWER Is not me it is Badnews . Good try .

Message Edited by PRO_X__ZerO_CoOL on 02-11-2009 07:29 PM
Free userbars
Message 86 of 116 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4487 posts

Feb 12, 2009

PharmRock129 wrote:

PRO_X_RAZOR wrote:

Razor hope things go well for you as you start "solo" again.  And that was interesting about MugenPower...funny actually.

There is always two sides to ones story. Just think about it Robot Indifferent
Message Edited by PRO_X__ZerO_CoOL on 02-11-2009 07:58 PM
Free userbars
Message 87 of 116 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1766 posts

Feb 12, 2009

PRO_X__ZerO_CoOL wrote:

PRO_X_RAZOR wrote:

2 things,

2 MUGEN-_-POWER Is not me it is Badnews . Good try .

You are Mugen because:
1: You told me
2: The real Mugen Power makes parts for hondas, and your a honda fan
3: Mugen talks like you, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out 

You are correct, I know why I was kicked out, I was kicked out for "complaining" about the bull crap in Cod4, even though you do the same thing , and you were under pressure to kick me by Badnews and Shandow, you let other people run your clan because you can't man up and run it yourself! Your clan is pretty much nothing without me, the only consistent players you have now are Badnews and Shadow. You can't even spell correctly either, you would always ask me how to spell something, and YOU'RE 25! A 25 year old asking a 13 year old kid how to spell the simplest of words! You're just plain pathetic you know that? I should have left a long time ago.

Message 88 of 116 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4487 posts

Feb 12, 2009

PRO_X_RAZOR wrote:

PRO_X__ZerO_CoOL wrote:

PRO_X_RAZOR wrote:

2 things,

2 MUGEN-_-POWER Is not me it is Badnews . Good try

You are Mugen because:
1: You told me
2: The real Mugen Power makes parts for hondas, and your a honda fan
3: Mugen talks like you, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out 
You are correct, I know why I was kicked out, I was kicked out for "complaining" about the bull crap in Cod4, even though you do the same thing , and you were under pressure to kick me by Badnews and Shandow, you let other people run your clan because you can't man up and run it yourself! Your clan is pretty much nothing without me, the only consistent players you have now are Badnews and Shadow. You can't even spell correctly either, you would always ask me how to spell something, and YOU'RE 25! A 25 year old asking a 13 year old kid how to spell the simplest of words! You're just plain pathetic you know that? I should have left a long time ago.

Your right. Dude leave the past in the past. I don't have time 4 this .
Message Edited by PRO_X__ZerO_CoOL on 02-11-2009 09:48 PM
Free userbars
Message 89 of 116 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
263 posts

Feb 12, 2009

Hey Razor,

Hope things work out for you

Message 90 of 116 (0 Views)
0 Likes