Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/04/2008
Offline
4487 posts
 

Re: Who is the best crew. :-)

Feb 12, 2009

Np3R_INC wrote:

Hey Razor,

 

Hope things work out for you


 

Yea, I do too.
Free userbars
Message 91 of 116 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/12/2009
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Who is the best crew. :-)

Feb 12, 2009

PRO_X_RAZOR wrote:

PRO_X__ZerO_CoOL wrote:

PRO_X_RAZOR wrote:

I have something to announce...... 

 

Im not a PRO_X member anymore. I was kicked out yesterday, which I think was sort of a miracle. I was sick of being treated as a second class citizen, they only wanted me in PRO X because I was good at Call of Duty 4 and Socom, so in otherwords, I was being used. They never showed any respect to me either. But that doesn't mean all PRO X members are bad, it's just really Zero, Shadow, and Badnews that I have a problem with, I still like the rest of the crew. I will only go on my PRO X name to check messages and for not much longer, post on the forums. I will now be using my SpecterMk23 name for Shooting games, and my Street_Kingz08 name for Carbon, Undercover, and Pro street (feel free to add me on both names). I will now be resurrecting the Street Kings crew and will be recruiting new members ASAP. Oh, and another thing, MUGEN-_-POWER is Zero Cool. But anyways, as I said I am willing add any of you on both of the names that I listed. Cheers.

Message Edited by PRO_X_RAZOR on 02-11-2009 10:40 AM

 

2 things,

 

1 Razor you and i know why you are out . 

 

2 MUGEN-_-POWER Is not me it is Badnews . Good try .

Message Edited by PRO_X__ZerO_CoOL on 02-11-2009 07:29 PM

You are Mugen because:
1: You told me
2: The real Mugen Power makes parts for hondas, and your a honda fan
3: Mugen talks like you, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out 
 
 
You are correct, I know why I was kicked out, I was kicked out for "complaining" about the bull crap in Cod4, even though you do the same thing , and you were under pressure to kick me by Badnews and Shandow, you let other people run your clan because you can't man up and run it yourself! Your clan is pretty much nothing without me, the only consistent players you have now are Badnews and Shadow. You can't even spell correctly either, you would always ask me how to spell something, and YOU'RE 25! A 25 year old asking a 13 year old kid how to spell the simplest of words! You're just plain pathetic you know that? I should have left a long time ago.
  

 


Razor your really showing your mentality here.... The funny thing is not just Zero owns a honda, and all us PRO_X members have access to that accout.  Anywho going back to your first post to start this off you dont know that first reason you where kick out and who were the forces behind it, you are not the best at those games if anything you used us not we used you. 2, I dont think Shadow had crap all to do with you getting das boot, i think it was more badnews  and I if anything.  You talk about Zero not being a man and kicking you out but he was the one who kept you in even after badnews and I left.  He was trying  to give you a second chance to change your ways and you didnt even do that.  The only reason we didnt show you respect was because you acted like a little kid, oh wait..... did you say you where 13, and didnt listen to us (ie. staying off the com in SOCOM so we can COMUNICATE).  And you know the saying, To get respect you have to give respect.  2nd you seem to think that you "were" the clan, as we say "You think you good, but you aint".  3rd you say you should have left a long time ago and you even told that to badnews and I, and what did we tell you... "OK Fine, go, we dont even want you here any more" and you stayed and i can only imagine why. And who cares if you cant spel, hell i cant spell and i dont give a crap.

 

 

By the way hows your airsoft SCAR doing....

 

And bye the way, Have a good night.

 

 

 -=ShoTGuN=-

Message 92 of 116 (2 Views)
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/01/2008
Offline
133 posts
 

Re: Who is the best crew. :-)

Feb 12, 2009

PRO_X_ShoTGuN wrote:

PRO_X_RAZOR wrote:

PRO_X__ZerO_CoOL wrote:

PRO_X_RAZOR wrote:

I have something to announce...... 

 

Im not a PRO_X member anymore. I was kicked out yesterday, which I think was sort of a miracle. I was sick of being treated as a second class citizen, they only wanted me in PRO X because I was good at Call of Duty 4 and Socom, so in otherwords, I was being used. They never showed any respect to me either. But that doesn't mean all PRO X members are bad, it's just really Zero, Shadow, and Badnews that I have a problem with, I still like the rest of the crew. I will only go on my PRO X name to check messages and for not much longer, post on the forums. I will now be using my SpecterMk23 name for Shooting games, and my Street_Kingz08 name for Carbon, Undercover, and Pro street (feel free to add me on both names). I will now be resurrecting the Street Kings crew and will be recruiting new members ASAP. Oh, and another thing, MUGEN-_-POWER is Zero Cool. But anyways, as I said I am willing add any of you on both of the names that I listed. Cheers.

Message Edited by PRO_X_RAZOR on 02-11-2009 10:40 AM

 

2 things,

 

1 Razor you and i know why you are out . 

 

2 MUGEN-_-POWER Is not me it is Badnews . Good try .

Message Edited by PRO_X__ZerO_CoOL on 02-11-2009 07:29 PM

You are Mugen because:
1: You told me
2: The real Mugen Power makes parts for hondas, and your a honda fan
3: Mugen talks like you, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out 
 
 
You are correct, I know why I was kicked out, I was kicked out for "complaining" about the bull crap in Cod4, even though you do the same thing , and you were under pressure to kick me by Badnews and Shandow, you let other people run your clan because you can't man up and run it yourself! Your clan is pretty much nothing without me, the only consistent players you have now are Badnews and Shadow. You can't even spell correctly either, you would always ask me how to spell something, and YOU'RE 25! A 25 year old asking a 13 year old kid how to spell the simplest of words! You're just plain pathetic you know that? I should have left a long time ago.
  

 


Razor your really showing your mentality here.... The funny thing is not just Zero owns a honda, and all us PRO_X members have access to that accout.  Anywho going back to your first post to start this off you dont know that first reason you where kick out and who were the forces behind it, you are not the best at those games if anything you used us not we used you. 2, I dont think Shadow had crap all to do with you getting das boot, i think it was more badnews  and I if anything.  You talk about Zero not being a man and kicking you out but he was the one who kept you in even after badnews and I left.  He was trying  to give you a second chance to change your ways and you didnt even do that.  The only reason we didnt show you respect was because you acted like a little kid, oh wait..... did you say you where 13, and didnt listen to us (ie. staying off the com in SOCOM so we can COMUNICATE).  And you know the saying, To get respect you have to give respect.  2nd you seem to think that you "were" the clan, as we say "You think you good, but you aint".  3rd you say you should have left a long time ago and you even told that to badnews and I, and what did we tell you... "OK Fine, go, we dont even want you here any more" and you stayed and i can only imagine why. And who cares if you cant spel, hell i cant spell and i dont give a crap.

 

 

By the way hows your airsoft SCAR doing....

 

And bye the way, Have a good night.

 

 

 -=ShoTGuN=-


Take advice from someone who knows from experience....air this out in private.  Yes...I know Razor brought it up here first.  Doesn't mean it needs to end here.  Take it somewhere else. 

 

Razor...do you play COD5?  I have a 13yo son who plays this quite a bit.  Let me know and I'll get him to send a friend request.

Message 93 of 116 (2 Views)
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/22/2008
Offline
1766 posts
 

Re: Who is the best crew. :-)

Feb 12, 2009

PharmRock129 wrote:

PRO_X_ShoTGuN wrote:

PRO_X_RAZOR wrote:

PRO_X__ZerO_CoOL wrote:

PRO_X_RAZOR wrote:

I have something to announce...... 

 

Im not a PRO_X member anymore. I was kicked out yesterday, which I think was sort of a miracle. I was sick of being treated as a second class citizen, they only wanted me in PRO X because I was good at Call of Duty 4 and Socom, so in otherwords, I was being used. They never showed any respect to me either. But that doesn't mean all PRO X members are bad, it's just really Zero, Shadow, and Badnews that I have a problem with, I still like the rest of the crew. I will only go on my PRO X name to check messages and for not much longer, post on the forums. I will now be using my SpecterMk23 name for Shooting games, and my Street_Kingz08 name for Carbon, Undercover, and Pro street (feel free to add me on both names). I will now be resurrecting the Street Kings crew and will be recruiting new members ASAP. Oh, and another thing, MUGEN-_-POWER is Zero Cool. But anyways, as I said I am willing add any of you on both of the names that I listed. Cheers.

Message Edited by PRO_X_RAZOR on 02-11-2009 10:40 AM

 

2 things,

 

1 Razor you and i know why you are out . 

 

2 MUGEN-_-POWER Is not me it is Badnews . Good try .

Message Edited by PRO_X__ZerO_CoOL on 02-11-2009 07:29 PM

You are Mugen because:
1: You told me
2: The real Mugen Power makes parts for hondas, and your a honda fan
3: Mugen talks like you, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out 
 
 
You are correct, I know why I was kicked out, I was kicked out for "complaining" about the bull crap in Cod4, even though you do the same thing , and you were under pressure to kick me by Badnews and Shandow, you let other people run your clan because you can't man up and run it yourself! Your clan is pretty much nothing without me, the only consistent players you have now are Badnews and Shadow. You can't even spell correctly either, you would always ask me how to spell something, and YOU'RE 25! A 25 year old asking a 13 year old kid how to spell the simplest of words! You're just plain pathetic you know that? I should have left a long time ago.
  

 


Razor your really showing your mentality here.... The funny thing is not just Zero owns a honda, and all us PRO_X members have access to that accout.  Anywho going back to your first post to start this off you dont know that first reason you where kick out and who were the forces behind it, you are not the best at those games if anything you used us not we used you. 2, I dont think Shadow had crap all to do with you getting das boot, i think it was more badnews  and I if anything.  You talk about Zero not being a man and kicking you out but he was the one who kept you in even after badnews and I left.  He was trying  to give you a second chance to change your ways and you didnt even do that.  The only reason we didnt show you respect was because you acted like a little kid, oh wait..... did you say you where 13, and didnt listen to us (ie. staying off the com in SOCOM so we can COMUNICATE).  And you know the saying, To get respect you have to give respect.  2nd you seem to think that you "were" the clan, as we say "You think you good, but you aint".  3rd you say you should have left a long time ago and you even told that to badnews and I, and what did we tell you... "OK Fine, go, we dont even want you here any more" and you stayed and i can only imagine why. And who cares if you cant spel, hell i cant spell and i dont give a crap.

 

 

By the way hows your airsoft SCAR doing....

 

And bye the way, Have a good night.

 

 

 -=ShoTGuN=-


Take advice from someone who knows from experience....air this out in private.  Yes...I know Razor brought it up here first.  Doesn't mean it needs to end here.  Take it somewhere else. 

 

Razor...do you play COD5?  I have a 13yo son who plays this quite a bit.  Let me know and I'll get him to send a friend request.


I don't play COD5, but I may rent it and give it a try. As for Shotgun, I was using the mic TO CALL OUT ENEMYS and to strategies, and I didn't listen to you guys because you guys always got me killed! Why should I listen to people that always get me killed? You guys used me more as a "meat shield" than anything else. It is a fact though that you guys treated me as a second class citizen because of my age, and I will not stand for that. But anyways, my SCAR is still not operational yet. Im done arguing publicly, anything else must be aired out in private as you said, Pharm.

 

Message 94 of 116 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/04/2008
Offline
4487 posts
 

Re: Who is the best crew. :-)

Feb 12, 2009

PharmRock129 wrote:

PRO_X_ShoTGuN wrote:

PRO_X_RAZOR wrote:

PRO_X__ZerO_CoOL wrote:

PRO_X_RAZOR wrote:

I have something to announce...... 

 

Im not a PRO_X member anymore. I was kicked out yesterday, which I think was sort of a miracle. I was sick of being treated as a second class citizen, they only wanted me in PRO X because I was good at Call of Duty 4 and Socom, so in otherwords, I was being used. They never showed any respect to me either. But that doesn't mean all PRO X members are bad, it's just really Zero, Shadow, and Badnews that I have a problem with, I still like the rest of the crew. I will only go on my PRO X name to check messages and for not much longer, post on the forums. I will now be using my SpecterMk23 name for Shooting games, and my Street_Kingz08 name for Carbon, Undercover, and Pro street (feel free to add me on both names). I will now be resurrecting the Street Kings crew and will be recruiting new members ASAP. Oh, and another thing, MUGEN-_-POWER is Zero Cool. But anyways, as I said I am willing add any of you on both of the names that I listed. Cheers.

Message Edited by PRO_X_RAZOR on 02-11-2009 10:40 AM

 

2 things,

 

1 Razor you and i know why you are out . 

 

2 MUGEN-_-POWER Is not me it is Badnews . Good try .

Message Edited by PRO_X__ZerO_CoOL on 02-11-2009 07:29 PM

You are Mugen because:
1: You told me
2: The real Mugen Power makes parts for hondas, and your a honda fan
3: Mugen talks like you, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out 
You are correct, I know why I was kicked out, I was kicked out for "complaining" about the bull crap in Cod4, even though you do the same thing , and you were under pressure to kick me by Badnews and Shandow, you let other people run your clan because you can't man up and run it yourself! Your clan is pretty much nothing without me, the only consistent players you have now are Badnews and Shadow. You can't even spell correctly either, you would always ask me how to spell something, and YOU'RE 25! A 25 year old asking a 13 year old kid how to spell the simplest of words! You're just plain pathetic you know that? I should have left a long time ago.
  

 


Razor your really showing your mentality here.... The funny thing is not just Zero owns a honda, and all us PRO_X members have access to that accout.  Anywho going back to your first post to start this off you dont know that first reason you where kick out and who were the forces behind it, you are not the best at those games if anything you used us not we used you. 2, I dont think Shadow had crap all to do with you getting das boot, i think it was more badnews  and I if anything.  You talk about Zero not being a man and kicking you out but he was the one who kept you in even after badnews and I left.  He was trying  to give you a second chance to change your ways and you didnt even do that.  The only reason we didnt show you respect was because you acted like a little kid, oh wait..... did you say you where 13, and didnt listen to us (ie. staying off the com in SOCOM so we can COMUNICATE).  And you know the saying, To get respect you have to give respect.  2nd you seem to think that you "were" the clan, as we say "You think you good, but you aint".  3rd you say you should have left a long time ago and you even told that to badnews and I, and what did we tell you... "OK Fine, go, we dont even want you here any more" and you stayed and i can only imagine why. And who cares if you cant spel, hell i cant spell and i dont give a crap.

 

 

By the way hows your airsoft SCAR doing....

 

And bye the way, Have a good night.

 

 

 -=ShoTGuN=-


Take advice from someone who knows from experience....air this out in private.  Yes...I know Razor brought it up here first.  Doesn't mean it needs to end here.  Take it somewhere else. 

 

Razor...do you play COD5?  I have a 13yo son who plays this quite a bit.  Let me know and I'll get him to send a friend request.


 

Your right Pharm it is over.
Free userbars
Message 95 of 116 (2 Views)
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/03/2008
Offline
217 posts
 

Re: Who is the best crew. :-)

Feb 12, 2009
hey shotgun take easy on the dude like u said he is 13 years old probley mean a lot to him been in a clan or crew!!! .... hey razor any time u wanna race on carbon or go on cod5 just let me know mate 
Message 96 of 116 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/22/2006
Offline
1691 posts
 

Re: Who is the best crew. :-)

Feb 12, 2009

In further news, I was getting back to carbon... and yesterday my ps3 died.

 

Woot. 

Photobucket
| -M- |
Message 97 of 116 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/04/2008
Offline
4487 posts
 

Re: Who is the best crew. :-)

Feb 13, 2009

mgdc37 wrote:

In further news, I was getting back to carbon... and yesterday my ps3 died.

 

Woot. 


 

Sorry to hear that . My PS3 did that about six months ago.
Free userbars
Message 98 of 116 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/12/2009
Offline
150 posts
 

Re: Who is the best crew. :-)

Feb 13, 2009

PRO_X__ZerO_CoOL wrote:

mgdc37 wrote:

In further news, I was getting back to carbon... and yesterday my ps3 died.

 

Woot. 


 

Sorry to hear that . My PS3 did that about six months ago.

 

Yea my PS3 died last week.
Der 20 juli / They were right
Message 99 of 116 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/04/2008
Offline
4487 posts
 

Re: Who is the best crew. :-)

Feb 19, 2009
Now I know the best Team_X.
Free userbars
Message 100 of 116 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes