Dec 01 2008
By: PRO_X_Shadow Splicer 50 posts

online racers beware

75 replies 3 views Edited Dec 1, 2008

to all those who think they are fast.

i am only 77% done in career and only a lowly level 11 wheelman and if i can get 3rd against people who are 100% with level 18 wheelman then you aint all that good who ever is behind me...

to those who are ahead of me...it aint gonna be for long. ive seen how far ahead you are and i didnt get DNF'd so start checkin that rear view cos a shadow is a comin

cant catch a shadow,
Message 1 of 76 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4487 posts

Re: online racers beware

Dec 1, 2008
It was good racing with you tonight Shadow
Free userbars
Message 2 of 76 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Dec 1, 2008

thank you kind sir i too had fun,

need to learn the tracks and finish tuning my cars but im getting there faster then i thought i would...LMAO.....

loosers get mad and quit........racers just get faster....start practicing boys or all you gonna see is a road full of PRO_X in front of ya

cant catch a shadow,
Message 3 of 76 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Dec 1, 2008
So, Mr. Shadow, can you see vinyls during online races?
Message 4 of 76 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4487 posts

Dec 1, 2008

KITDRIV3R wrote:
So, Mr. Shadow, can you see vinyls during online races?

A Shadow I got this . KIT there are no vinyls online but you can take a pic or two and show thim online.

KIT do you have Undercover ? you have a good day.

Free userbars
Message 5 of 76 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2013 posts

Dec 1, 2008

I haven't been online yet but can u free roam and with other people?

I'm 47% complete at N4S UC and I'm level 8 haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 76 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Dec 1, 2008

hello kit, well i have not found it yet BUT i havent really looked too far into the online part of it...there are rumours and glimmers of hope that you can....but to what end i mean hide and seek? definately cant just get online and drive until you meet someone and just race em...which is unfortunate, maybe EA will do an add on patch later on...after tey fix the bugs they already have...lmao

and i have definatly found my footing with this game now and that means all i gotta do is learn the tracks...nearly time to be online permantly to do just that....just need to get a few more cars tuned for the lower classes....hehehehe  watch out BADNEWS...hehehehe.....shadows gonna get ya!!!!!!

cant catch a shadow,
Message 7 of 76 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
442 posts

Dec 1, 2008
Yo Shadow when you gonna start gettin online I'd love to race you... Just so you know though; online is not as easy as you think. So get your footing then come see me. And what about you Zero? I never see you on Undercover. And Razor I see online, but never playin Undercover... Where PRO_X at? I want to see what you guys got. BTW... Is everyone runnin the CCX? I don't have it cause I don't feel like payin extra for it. But I can hold my own without it. So Zero, and Shadow send me a friend request, and we'll race!
Message Edited by PRO_D_Z on 12-01-2008 11:44 AM
Message 8 of 76 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Dec 1, 2008
cool , PRO_D_Z consider yourself added. i like having new people to race with so you are on...as for when well...that will be as soon as i am at level 18 wheelman so that i am on a more level callibre with the rest of you guys leading the pack...which should be very soon. as for the experience of online i do know that it is very differant then racing against the comp cars...better then the comp cars...how about ya start my leaderboards post with a time for me to try and beat....?just so i can see how far off the pace i am...or not so far off depending on my time...lol
cant catch a shadow,
Message 9 of 76 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Dec 1, 2008
Thanks, Zero_Cool and Shadow for the info. I'll get the game in 3 weeks, i hope . See you then. My profile will be WEST_No5, i think.
Message 10 of 76 (3 Views)
0 Likes