Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 09 2012
By: Dante000967 First Son 3 posts

CAN'T PLAY DLC FLASHBACK MAP PACKS

8 replies 668 views Edited Aug 9, 2012

Dear Naughty Dog,

I really love your game Uncharted 3, but lately when I go in matchmaking for Team Deathmatch. None of the maps from the DLC "Flashback map packs number 1 and 2", showed up and its been like that for 2-3 days, so I decide to check the "Custom Matches" and looked if the maps are there and then they where. I even create a match to play on one of the maps and it worked perfectly fine, but when I go in matchmaking the maps doesn't show up at all and yes my ON/OFF button for DLC is ON I made sure like 10 times. So Naughty Dog can you please help me? I really miss the maps and would really like to play in them a lot more. Thank you.

Message 1 of 9 (668 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Re: CAN'T PLAY DLC FLASHBACK MAP PACKS

Aug 19, 2012

Dear Naughty Dog,

Uncharted 3 was my favorite game for ps3.But 5 days ago i bought Flashback map pack 1# and it doesn't working then i go to check to custom game if they were there and yes they were, i tried them and they working perfect machtmacking they arent showed up and i've made sure that DLC was on ON. So Naughty Dog can you please help me? I really miss the maps and would really like to play in them a lot more. Thank you.

Message 2 of 9 (635 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Aug 22, 2012
You aren't getting them since the DDMP has priority right now, and you need it to be in the DLC pool.
Message 3 of 9 (604 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Sep 8, 2012

True my friend. This map rotation that ND implemented are just broken.

IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS THAT I'VE PLAYED TEMPLE. 3 MONTHS!!

Everytime its CAVE, CAVE, GRAVEYARD, CAVE, OLD QUARTES, CAVE, GRAVEYARD... I can't believe it.

My last games with DLC ON were:

Cave
Cave
Sanctuary
Cave
Graveyard
Old quarter
London Underground (yep, with DLC ON)
Cave
Fort (thanks GOD, but just one time in the whole day)
Airport

It's just amazing... The best maps just never appear... Wheres the dam Temple, or even Plaza or Train Wreck... London Street also is hard to appear, its just Old Quarter and Graveyard all the time.

Also, would be smart if ND allow us to vote for 3 or more maps at once, because the rotation it's just broken. When playing with DLC off, around 1 week ago, me and my buddy played London Underground for 4 times straight...

Message 4 of 9 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Sep 10, 2012
Message 5 of 9 (570 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 5, 2012

same problem with me i have mappack 1 and  i am trying from 5 days but i doesnt shows any of them in matchmaking so i u plz help i really miss village plz help  thankyou

Message 6 of 9 (523 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 22, 2013
I'm sorry, I don't know what DDMP is and, what do you mean by how it needs to be in the DLC pool, thanks. :smileyhappy:
Message 7 of 9 (381 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 22, 2013
Man, you're lucky to even play some of the DLC map packs, I don't get too at all. :smileysad:. It's a huge problem.
Message 8 of 9 (381 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

If your expansion maps don't work try going into your account management section on your ps3. Then go into download list and redownload the expansion maps that aren't working. This should work if you originally bought the maps as add-on packs in the PSN store. If you got them as part of Uncharted 3 Game Of The Year edition disregard everything I just said.

Message 9 of 9 (335 Views)
0 Likes