Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 29 2012
By: aZeRtYxP First Son 21 posts

Great 1.13 / 1.14 rate of fire, blindfire ... players coward -_-"

19 replies 822 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

Great since updates 1.13 / 1.14 everyone plays with the rate of fire and blindfire hardly anyone bothers to aim, this game became completely uninteresting I think you should see your peak with multiplayer.

Your updates have completely rotted multiplayer, but the last two is the ultimate, the purpose of the update is normally optimize the game and rebalance, yet the consequences of the last update were forcing too many people to to optimize rate of fire on that M9 is not completely balanced with other weapons in the game it gives a too big advantage over its simple handling, this is the reason why the majority pro gamer who have a reputation on the multiplayer does not take this weapon to avoid the ease and keep their reputation. I will say also that the games held between team who have a great reputation spleen of fire all the time is prohibited. If not for the blindfire is horrible since the last update people do it almost, almost nobody bothers to tell you aim morons.

I can not get down to their level and must also be stupid to blindfire, rate of fire but for me it has no interest, I try to play well, to have a game fairplay and loyal, mastery my weapons, aim as much as possible ... but it does not work anymore, however it works very well and even better and better thanks to your update for those who do not want to break the head and take M9 rate of fire and are almost as with blindfire. I finally stopped that you slaughtered your multiplayer game is distressing that multiplayer was great now it's a massacre, it is with great regret that I am leaving but I can try to get a player with a lot mastery of and respect for other players in my game and make me roll by morons who seek ease and have no respect for their opponents by their style of play a coward I do not abase their level continue to make good score as before it is not interesting.

Thank you all the same a few months I spent on your multiplayer delights me and it is with great regret that I leave hoping still that you propose in the future to update rebalances really the game.

Cordially

Sorry for my bad english I use google translation, but I think you have the gist

Message 1 of 20 (822 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Re: Great 1.13 / 1.14 rate of fire, blindfire ... players coward -_-"

Sep 30, 2012

and the people that do tend to aim they all use increased headshot damage which is so overpower, its such a help to the noobs and its even more OP when someone uses

aZeRtYxP wrote:

Great since updates 1.13 / 1.14 everyone plays with the rate of fire and blindfire hardly anyone bothers to aim, this game became completely uninteresting I think you should see your peak with multiplayer.

Your updates have completely rotted multiplayer, but the last two is the ultimate, the purpose of the update is normally optimize the game and rebalance, yet the consequences of the last update were forcing too many people to to optimize rate of fire on that M9 is not completely balanced with other weapons in the game it gives a too big advantage over its simple handling, this is the reason why the majority pro gamer who have a reputation on the multiplayer does not take this weapon to avoid the ease and keep their reputation. I will say also that the games held between team who have a great reputation spleen of fire all the time is prohibited. If not for the blindfire is horrible since the last update people do it almost, almost nobody bothers to tell you aim morons.

I can not get down to their level and must also be stupid to blindfire, rate of fire but for me it has no interest, I try to play well, to have a game fairplay and loyal, mastery my weapons, aim as much as possible ... but it does not work anymore, however it works very well and even better and better thanks to your update for those who do not want to break the head and take M9 rate of fire and are almost as with blindfire. I finally stopped that you slaughtered your multiplayer game is distressing that multiplayer was great now it's a massacre, it is with great regret that I am leaving but I can try to get a player with a lot mastery of and respect for other players in my game and make me roll by morons who seek ease and have no respect for their opponents by their style of play a coward I do not abase their level continue to make good score as before it is not interesting.

Thank you all the same a few months I spent on your multiplayer delights me and it is with great regret that I leave hoping still that you propose in the future to update rebalances really the game.

Cordially

Sorry for my bad english I use google translation, but I think you have the gist

RoF with increased headshot damage

Message 2 of 20 (791 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Oct 1, 2012

I forgot the power weapon are also more used is the excess of another secondary effects last update, if you put it next to the fact that almost everyone now uses the rate of fire on M9 very balanced weapon (irony) and excess blindfire all goes.

We spend a very technical multiplayer for those who want to give it hard to master the game, a multiplayer one wish to nag or infamous **bleep** technical and mastery of these weapons and the game does not pay.

The multiplayer has lost all interest I prefer to go, do not want to align myself to play like a nag decerebrate it is no longer possible to play technical and tactically I go far away from here.

Message 3 of 20 (757 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I have in my movie a video that is protected perfect example of what I am saying. A guy who is first of its winning team with a score of 20-3 the guy has not pressed L1 any party amazing, it has only the M9 rate of fire with its blindfire, revenge, power weapon. He may be good target twice I exaggerate a little but still.

What a **bleep**king player like that can be the first to part with such a score based on his play of the ease and cowardice? In front there was still enough players technical and tactical map and the map was also a tactic was enough "facility".

I will not fail to upload this video to share here is the proof that what I say is true play technical, tactical and fairplay not pay now since the update 1.13 / 1.14 must play his bittch of service and not respect opponents.

Message 4 of 20 (748 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Oct 11, 2012

Unanswered ND team I must conclude that ...

Yes yes that's right it is to pamper their little noob, they down the G-MAL at 1.13 a weapon that favors targeted anyway and they up the rate of fire on the M9 is 1.14 is indicated in quotes because they dare not even specify whether they up or down they just say "change" but hey it is clear that they have they take up even.

ND's intention is not to provide a good multiplayer and improve, it's just that keep many players as possible to sell their DLC for it and if they are rotting their multiplayer they will not no qualms, I think that's what they are doing now.

Even on the technical map that emphasizes the aim and the strategy as "facility" that plays like that now. The multiplayer has become a joke.

Message 5 of 20 (686 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Oct 12, 2012
Exactly the same reasons I stopped playing UC3 , I just got tired of emptying a clip of ammo in some blindfire maniac and then just getting melee killed, I loved this game before those patches , one of my best MP experiences.Very painful to say it since this games series still is my favorite of this generation but the MP for UC3 is a just a huge mess of lag and blindfire idiocy .
Message 6 of 20 (669 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Oct 12, 2012

If ND adds more stopping power when aiming , this may actually stop this blindfire fest , and I will deffently give UC3's mp another chance but I can only hope for now . I really hope they do something about it because I effin love this game , I really don't wanna let it go.

Message 7 of 20 (662 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Yes, absolutely, I still wonder why they reduced stopping power of 50% on the G-MAL making us vulnerable idiots to melee blindire this kind of players who can do it and it gives no trouble the game had to ND "rebalances" the game in their favor rather than motivate them to aim, it isn't quite logical and fair of rebalances the game is for people who do not want to give it a hard and are anything for next to disadvantage those who give it difficulty to master the aim. Subsequently it still took down the G-MAL by adding back the recoil, but why the hell it is now obsolete on some map and much less effective on other map.

I want to limit a petition to reimburse any paid DLC because when I paid all this was not all for the same game, so it has been changed with all the update, if I would have been presented this as multiplayer is now at its output I would never have spent a dollar in the DLC. Somehow I find that ND does not respect these players, or rather in that community is more affinity with certain weapons like the G-MAL in the community that they are reported so much money. I agree that rebalances the game but it is not at all what you make you just made multiplayer more accessible to people who do not want to give this trouble and seeks ease and this depends on our waste and even our gaming experience after all the difficulty and the challenge that we give I find it really sad.

Message 8 of 20 (645 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Oct 13, 2012

The G-Mal was a bit OPed , but it only needed to have a bit more recoil not limiting it's stopping power , And I played most of my 210hours of mp playing with Marlowe's m9  and playing with it dosen't make things that much better well obviously it's full auto so it's better for blindfire but like you said  I want to aim , not only should they add more stopping power to every gun when aiming but they must reduce the blindfire range , before when someone tried to blindfire me i just sprinted out of his range now I just get  killed . Even with the G-Mal's slight advantage I still prefere the game like it was before , and I don't  know but now everybody taunts you for no good reason just to disrespect , and I dont meet any good intelegent players anymore it seems everybody has gone full **bleep** . I know it's bad to just complain but it's so frustrating to stop playing such a good game cuz of some stupid gamepay "fixes" . I just hope they somehow bring the challenge and skill back to UC3 with 1.15.

Message 9 of 20 (614 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 13, 2012

And about the M9 RoF I think it has to go , there will aways be lag even if it is a very small amount and lag favors the the high rate of fire  makes it spit bullets like a shotgun ,either remove it or make it kick like a horse and reduce it's efective range.

Message 10 of 20 (606 Views)
0 Likes