First Son
6 posts

Re: Jak and Daxter 4 returning the dynamic duo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 2, 2013

all ND games are awesome and they will make what ever they want and i will buy every game produced by naughty dog

Message 11 of 15 (278 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 20, 2013

that's what i mean! jax & daxter are probably the best legacy that ever existed! and for god sake who have played the last game? the lost frontier? i mean that sucks! i was really disapointed! only naughty dog can do a jak & daxter 4 and taking allmost everything that this guy said on top of this thread? this jak 4 would be for SURE the best game of 20??...i could wait like 1 more year or ever more (painfull times) and i would pay whatever it takes to have that game! if it was made by naughty dog! people who never played the legacy have no idea how this game is priceless!

Message 12 of 15 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Dec 20, 2013
I have enjoyed ever Naughty Dog there is out there, the ones id like to see continued is The Last Of Us and Jak & Daxter. Uncharted is kinda getting old, due mind you its a fantastic game but the ideas are kinda mehhh now.
Bathory/Quorthon 1983-2004/Twilight Of The Gods
See you in Valhalla
Message 13 of 15 (196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 6, 2014
I wouldnt be suprised if J&D were re-scouted by the precursors years after Jak3 & JakX to help plot the way for Young Mar, encountering Gol & Maia along the way aswell as new foes across different planets & periods of time : since precursors have this capability. This series define a AAA game series & i do hope they make a return.
Message 14 of 15 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jan 20, 2014
I love the Jak& Daxter series. Perhaps another internal team can make a new game?
Message 15 of 15 (147 Views)
0 Likes