Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
48 posts

Re: Multiplayer Bans

Apr 26, 2012

No i was 1-1 n then got in glitch an terrible aim lol you kidding me i can shoot an your below me too why you talking 1 on 1 i would beat both yall ok an wow everybody know i don't suck an only person who liked your stats was ohio when i see yall again ill do better once again

Message 61 of 275 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Apr 26, 2012

An it's sad hw when im by myself i do better than your party an if you want ill do 1v1 an beat you because your not better than me an o yea turn your dlc on instead of off playing noobs

Message 62 of 275 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Apr 26, 2012

Say what you want my stats are real an i always do good ive did good against wasemoo and his clan the ART CLAN mudrad gmrchris ernie and josh dunn SYNP clan miracle and mxxrix and i may lose but i have better scores it takes skill too play by yourself against party n you camp alot n pick up power weapons t bolt an camp like you did on desert village an still lost

Message 63 of 275 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
554 posts

Apr 26, 2012

here's a real question, I'm not attacking your or berating you, I promise. Did you know that you could put all of your statements into one reply? Just add like a @ sign and then put the person's name after it. It would save space and you wouldn't need to type out 5 responses every time you want to say something to someone.

Message 64 of 275 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Apr 26, 2012

No i didnt i just got this and i dont think ppl want too read a book lol but i just don't like ohio saying he should of known an making it look like i suck when i see him an who ever in his party i may lose when im myself but i do better than him. And far as the glitch thing sometimes stuff happens just be more careful and next time will have too leave. There new maps so glitches and stuff are bound too be found. And i only do them in custom too have fun and get away from the online competition. It was a one time mistake. Yall may think i do stuff like that all time but ppl that know me know im good and stats are real. An i got no problem with you but next time i see ohio whether im in party or not ill do better win or lose

Message 65 of 275 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7102 posts

Apr 26, 2012

SHOCK-WAVE-18 wrote:

Its called slang an im not going type every word out for your nerd like self and im better than you or ohio i made u get off psn one time an way too go take up for your bf

yh man i dnt se te rezn 4 typng te wrd sentns hol u cn nderstn tem nywys geb hru ju drm lki hyj slang, so its ok.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 66 of 275 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Apr 26, 2012

fadi002 wrote:

SHOCK-WAVE-18 wrote:

Its called slang an im not going type every word out for your nerd like self and im better than you or ohio i made u get off psn one time an way too go take up for your bf

yh man i dnt se te rezn 4 typng te wrd sentns hol u cn nderstn tem nywys geb hru ju drm lki hyj slang, so its ok.

My Twitter: TheLastOfUsJoeluncharted3hacks.de.vuMy Youtube Channel: EveryClickCounts

lol I totally understand

Message 67 of 275 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Apr 26, 2012

Hey maybe you should try getting off psn not spelling out playstation network and try an be a comedian lol alot of ppl dnt spell out all words

Message 68 of 275 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Apr 26, 2012

Ill see you.soon enough of talk ill beat u again.an if im by myself i might lose but still will do better

Message 69 of 275 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
554 posts

Apr 26, 2012

fadi002 wrote:

SHOCK-WAVE-18 wrote:

My Twitter: TheLastOfUsJoeluncharted3hacks.de.vuMy Youtube Channel: EveryClickCounts

exactly

Message 70 of 275 (562 Views)
0 Likes