Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
48 posts

Re: Multiplayer Bans

Apr 26, 2012

Say what you want alot ppl narrow down words like wyd and hru btw its very common and words don't hurt me only make me stronger ill be seeing you and ohio real soon because thats only friends he seems too have. Talk is cheap but when it comes too playing im better than most an kay you know that none of your stats even near mine and everytime we meet i do better

Message 71 of 275 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
554 posts

Apr 26, 2012

that's because I couldn't care less about my stats.have fun with your amazing stats, I'm goint to continue to play this game for fun and not care about stats or skill, which according to the almighty you, I have none good day & good luck

Message 72 of 275 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Apr 26, 2012

No you do an in fact i think your better than ohio least you dont camp an will actually face ppl head up i respect you for that. An im just competitive and like games alot ive won madden tournaments and others. I have fun but at same time strive too be the best an become better

Message 73 of 275 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
735 posts

Apr 26, 2012

Thanks ND, this is awesome and is a great addition. This will not fix everything but it is a great start and will hopefully discourage some of the exploits.

Keep up the good work!

[Kith] Since 2011
Message 74 of 275 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2678 posts

Apr 26, 2012

I just sent my first cinema to UC3PlayerReport.  I'm not sure if I should have (if this covers this sort of thing) but I did anyway to see......

My team is pretty well known.   We do alright in TDM but we beast Plunder.   U2 and U3 alike.  We never lose.  I've still never lost a plunder game on U3.  Very often, while in a party of 2 or 3, one of the random players on our team will purposely try to make us lose just because we never lose.   He takes the treasure to the opponent's base for them, he grenades us when we try to score the capture then runs the idol back to the enemy's base.   This has happened 3 times in the past week alone.   We're beast a plunder so we still win every time even though we're playing 4v6. 

I sent the cinema of the lastes douche doing this on the Plaza.  Ofcourse, my team still won even though there were only 3 of the partied up with 1 random player playing properly while the other random player kept trying to make them lose....still, it's annoying.   Give these idiots a few days vacation.

ps. forum member gunnsandwiches was partied up with myself and 2 of my team mates earlier this week when another guy did the same thing on Chateau.  LOL.  same result.  It's really sad that a person feels the only way we can lose is if he is on our team and actively tries to make us lose.   It's even more sad when the guy still can't make us lose even by taking the idol to the opponents base for them and grenading us when we try to score. lol.

Message 75 of 275 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
554 posts

Apr 27, 2012

on topic question: can/should someone be reported for purposeful team killing? I played a few matches with someone that would blow me up if I went for a chest and only once per match. obviously not a huge problem, but I am curious.

Message 76 of 275 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Apr 27, 2012

o.O

Supporter of everything there is to support.
>

a href=http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4687185?tstart=0>
Message 77 of 275 (510 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1334 posts

Apr 28, 2012

Wow why didn't I see this announcement sooner? This is great!! It's like putting justice back into gaming!

If only i wasn't too scared to use the rewind button on the cinema, uggh the amount of times that thing has frozen my PS3...still a great step forward ND!! Thank you for rewarding law abiding gamers

R.I.P Rika Raja - Confirmed 21/06/12
Message 78 of 275 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Apr 30, 2012

O by the way you havent beat me your team did. Only reason you won was because i didnt have help i was by myself with noobs but yet i still did better kill an death wise than you did thats sad. and your really dumb for wasting your time spelling words wrong too be funny lol way too go n bek we can one on one since you think you so good i 100% bet ull lose bad

Message 79 of 275 (509 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Apr 30, 2012

Ban for Boosting!

edit: please do not blacklist in this thread

Message 80 of 275 (509 Views)
0 Likes