First Son
4 posts

Re: Multiplayer Bans

May 1, 2012

I've already posted this question in the U3 muliplayer forums, but I suppose asking it in this thread makes a little more sense.

A friend of mine was recently issued a ban and it's been something like 2 or 3 weeks since his multiplayer stopped working. It's a shame because we used to play together on the weekends and now he's thinking about selling back his game to gamestop given the fact that he can't actually play it. Is there some sort of window of time he's looking at? He's told me the clock just keeps reseting or something and he has no idea how long the ban is for. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 275 (864 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

May 1, 2012

1st of all you goin brag about beating me on my noob account huh everything bronze and i wasnt using a kickback... an u an your team didn't make me go negative everytime an when u did it was only by 1 8-9 or 11-11 9-10 10-6... an ok you use nothing but power weapons an when i told you not too u went 7-5 you rely on power weapons an a good team too win. 1v1 with power weapons off you would struggle an i killed u mulitple times on my noob account thats sad plus i was using regular guns no mods.

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 275 (864 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

May 1, 2012

You run too power weapons like you a 1st time noon thats where half ur kills come from an im.on vacation in hawaii when i get back we can 1v1 power weapons off too prove my point an you want have nobody too save you... im a guy that can play by myself carry a team pr my team you cant an really ppl in top leader board 90% of them are fake i just can't wait til nd fixes rage quiting. An least i didnt quit or back out

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 275 (864 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
554 posts

May 1, 2012

no offense dude, but if you went 1v1 with neverbelow you wouldn't get a kill. kids a beast

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 275 (864 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

May 2, 2012

Yea ok nice opinion but you might fear him or cant beat him.. an y because he high on the boards or his stats look amazing.... that don't mean nothing at all. An imma turn off what he uses most power weapons thats all he uses. An wouldn't get a kill you kidding me u must think he the best in world... ive beat alot ppl 1v1 wasemooo mxxrix miracle an others..

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 275 (864 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

May 2, 2012

Ive beaten or did better than plenty of ppl in top 100 stats don't mean nothing at all alot ppl turn dlc off play noobs or play in party against noobs neva below is ok but not fucking amazing witout power weapons or ppl on his team he is nothing

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 275 (864 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
775 posts

May 9, 2012

Another round of player bans was conducted today. The leaderboards have also been updated to remove players permanently banned.

Thanks,

EvangM

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 275 (864 Views)
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

May 9, 2012

Sorry to say SHOCKWAVE, but I had the pleasure of playing against neverbelow today on London Streets and he used nothing but the AK except for at the end when he missed with a few kickback T-olt shots and only ended up with one power weapon/T-Bolt kill.  He ended the match 10-3 w/4 assists.  I can upload the cinema if you like.  In the meantime, stop the butthurt and let this thread be what this thread is.  Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 275 (864 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

May 10, 2012

I laughed so hard on this one i think a little bit of pee came out..life through your eyes must be sooo entertaining that you have such a skewed perception of reality.

1) bek and kaykay are both really good players and I would put my money on them any day of the week. One thing they definitely have that you apparently have shown none of is class. Why do you hate ppl who are better then you?

2) You vs neverbelow, that was too ridiculous to even laugh at...just make sure the match is to 20 so never can get his rampant *even though it wont count* and you can get your 4 Unlucky medals...itll be a wonderful display of farming for medals you dont get to keep. Unless you intend to choose a level where you can glitch into a wall?

3) Absolutely hilarious to me you keep mentioning how great of a player you are, how fair you are, how you beat me/played well against me, and how you dont quit...ALL of which is false. we've played about 5 matches against each other, the two most recent you rage quit *AND your stats show you've quit 911 times to date, haha*, and i dont remember you ever finishing one actually, but I can say with certainty your stats were never better then mine on any map.  What you should do is instead of all this badmouthing and talking about other players, trying to cheapen the quality of their play and competitiveness, you should support some of this alleged greatness with cinemas. Get a youtube channel, prove you aren't what I called you in my email response to you attacking me after losing, the Eminem of UC3, trying to get known and make a name for yourself by badmouthing and calling out high ranked players. We are used to the scrutiny, name calling, haters out there, it will never end and all ppl on leaderboard get those sweet msgs, and perhaps since you cant be the best at the game, you want to be the best at hating...at least you'd be number 1 at something.

1vs1 is the best way to find out if you are truly better then someone else, and in a competitive game its a great idea. But it doesn't have to be filled with  a bunch of hate filled trash talking put downs and picking apart the way someone plays because its not identical to your style...a truly skilled player can adapt to their situations and beat ppl at their own game. I loathe blindfire mellee technique, but when I play ppl like that I dont cry and complain, I find a way to beat them. Same with campers, and Power Weapons...dont sit atop your throne or high horse and cry about Power Weapon usage when you know damn well you would never run past an RPG that's sitting pretty on its spawn waiting to be taken, so dont be a hipocrit. People are just mad someone got to it before them. If you hate them so much, grab them when you see them and fire off the rounds so they cant be used...my money says you wouldn't fire them in the sky, you'd try and get a kill, just like everyone else. We all have the same game, we can all use the same weapons, or kill someone and pick up theirs. All the crying and complaining should stop, rage quitting, trash talking, all of it...in the words of Rodney King "Cant we all...just get along"

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 275 (864 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

May 10, 2012

SHOCK-WAVE-18 wrote:

1st of all you goin brag about beating me on my noob account huh everything bronze and i wasnt using a kickback... an u an your team didn't make me go negative everytime an when u did it was only by 1 8-9 or 11-11 9-10 10-6... an ok you use nothing but power weapons an when i told you not too u went 7-5 you rely on power weapons an a good team too win. 1v1 with power weapons off you would struggle an i killed u mulitple times on my noob account thats sad plus i was using regular guns no mods.

I was with neverbelow when we beat you & we wasn't even trying LOL & your scared to do a 1vs1 with me but you wanna do a 1vs1 with neverbelow LMAO

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 275 (865 Views)