[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2012

Message 161 of 275 (1,070 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Multiplayer Bans

Aug 18, 2012

I think I send a message to Eric-ND. By talking to a video boust I save. two player more me to be able to have visual proof, so I wants to send you, but good on the other hand it does not bother me if I help you banish face because yes, I 'I had boust, but I stop. and yes I did have to block and video evidence. So here now, if you are interested in about a video proof, I wants to send you account PSN ID: UC3PlayerReport

i suck in english, sorry.

Message 162 of 275 (1,050 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Aug 18, 2012
Vu que t'es français tu dois être sur JVC, donc envoi moi un MP puisque de toute façon tu connais tout de moi.
Message 163 of 275 (1,042 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Aug 18, 2012
Please ND, can you delete messages of "Menace2012" Big thanks.
Message 164 of 275 (1,010 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Aug 18, 2012

ND .... Well you expect to do your update and have you buy your DLC and ban the following days? You become a machine who does not think money these players, booosters Disturb other players? Already scam fortune hunter club that would allow us to get ALL the contained Downloadable Game and now, instead of assumed, your faults and your incompetence to fix bugs, ban you prefer. And why do you not banned hackers of world rankings? They traffic your network and they have nothing.

The worst part of all this is that this is not a just punishment, because you can not find all the boosters. I spent hours on your game and passion not just because I took one of your mistake, I'm banned, I lost my 70 0000 kills, I can not have fun with the people I 'I met on the game

You are heartless and instead you assume you re-align the blame on those who benefit from your incompetence. Banned before people who do not bother anyone, try to clean the already world ranking.

You have put half of your French fans to back your "Last of U.S.", by my pride if you do not Unban and removed our statistics, I would not buy this and a decision general, this is the only way pressure seen there in just the money you receive.

And many people want you mettrent justice, you go to court in mini-scooter.

Hebergeur d'image

❖❖❖❖❖❖ ☆★ ЦИĈĦÂRŦЄÐ ПÂ$ŦЄR ★☆ ❖❖❖❖❖❖
Message 165 of 275 (944 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Aug 18, 2012

There still some boosters... Why don't u just ban them all ? And thanks for banning some boosters but lot of other still boosting right now . Already send u the pic Evang , u know what u have to do  :smileyvery-happy:

Message 166 of 275 (778 Views)
Fender Bender
4171 posts

Aug 18, 2012

Lots of backstabbing in the French UC3 community it looks like.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign
Message 167 of 275 (713 Views)
Monster Hunter
25 posts

Aug 18, 2012

I have a lot of time on uncharted games Please do not reset my stats. compared to other player I is not much boost. I buy a lot of content on your games. 30 days is enough for me, I let my stats if you like.

Message 168 of 275 (675 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Aug 18, 2012

ND, how will you know if it's an accidental glitch? Just wondering because a few weeks ago I accidentally glitched in London Underground. I was climbing and when I rolled as I got up I somehow glitched into the box on one of the balconies. I just hope you guys know what's cheating from accidental glitching.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 169 of 275 (651 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Aug 18, 2012

Link-25- wrote:

ND .... Well you expect to do your update and have you buy your DLC and ban the following days? You become a machine who does not think money these players, booosters Disturb other players? Already scam fortune hunter club that would allow us to get ALL the contained Downloadable Game and now, instead of assumed, your faults and your incompetence to fix bugs, ban you prefer. And why do you not banned hackers of world rankings? They traffic your network and they have nothing.

The worst part of all this is that this is not a just punishment, because you can not find all the boosters. I spent hours on your game and passion not just because I took one of your mistake, I'm banned, I lost my 70 0000 kills, I can not have fun with the people I 'I met on the game

You are heartless and instead you assume you re-align the blame on those who benefit from your incompetence. Banned before people who do not bother anyone, try to clean the already world ranking.

You have put half of your French fans to back your "Last of U.S.", by my pride if you do not Unban and removed our statistics, I would not buy this and a decision general, this is the only way pressure seen there in just the money you receive.

And many people want you mettrent justice, you go to court in mini-scooter.

You are just mad, because you have been banned. It was your own fault, not NaughtyDogs. Do not blame ND for your stupid decisions. You decided to cheat and risk a ban. So whose fault is it?

"Half of your French fans". Sure. They will not buy The Last of Us, because ND banned people for cheating/boosting.

Anyway, you still have 60.000 kills and 11mio. $ cash. I am not sure if ND wants resets your stats (well, I hope. I mean, you made a lot of kills and cash with your 3DM-boosting).  

[SnYp]-Clan
Message 170 of 275 (580 Views)