Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Re: Multiplayer Bans

Aug 18, 2012

Andrew_Coolog wrote:

ND, how will you know if it's an accidental glitch? Just wondering because a few weeks ago I accidentally glitched in London Underground. I was climbing and when I rolled as I got up I somehow glitched into the box on one of the balconies. I just hope you guys know what's cheating from accidental glitching.

I am pretty sure they know the difference. And as long as you do not abuse the glitch (kill people), there should not be a problem.

[SnYp]-Clan
Please use plain text.
Message 171 of 275 (974 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
276 posts

Aug 19, 2012

i hope ND will reset those peoples who boosted their stats and level with 3tdm.

because its unfair and people dont deserve what they got there.  

Ladders, Tournaments, Prizes for Free Hosted by FraggedNation! Click Here!
Please use plain text.
Message 172 of 275 (950 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Aug 19, 2012

EvangM,

I have a list of cheaters (with evidence - screenshots). Should I post the list here? Or do you want a private message?

My list contains ~ 20 usernames. Most of them are Germans or French people. 

[SnYp]-Clan
Please use plain text.
Message 173 of 275 (799 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Aug 20, 2012

La TEAM $HOT boost j

Please use plain text.
Message 174 of 275 (682 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Aug 20, 2012
why all these french people?
Please use plain text.
Message 175 of 275 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4542 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Zylinderknopf wrote:

EvangM,

I have a list of cheaters (with evidence - screenshots). Should I post the list here? Or do you want a private message?

I think a PM is better because it's "not cool," as he said, to post their names in public and because it's blacklisting.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 176 of 275 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Shrantellatessa wrote:

Zylinderknopf wrote:

EvangM,

I think a PM is better because it's "not cool," as he said, to post their names in public and because it's blacklisting.

But I already sent him and Eric a PM 3 weeks ago. But no replies. I even sent a message to UC3PlayerReports.

And the cheaters still play UC3 (two of them already reached level 75 - legacy 5. And the 3rd guy is level 60 atm).

I have no idea where to post the screenshots. That is why I asked him.

I will just wait till he replies. I do not want to spam his PM-box. :smileywink:

[SnYp]-Clan
Please use plain text.
Message 177 of 275 (563 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2012

Morn_JP

http://upic.me/i/97/cheater01.jpg

http://upic.me/i/tw/cheater02.jpg

He spam Three Team Deathmatch like crazy by use split screen to get cash,

spam every medals as he can to get trophies like asssasin and headhunter medals

and tournament scores with gold tier every week. now he already reach lv.75 with legacy.5

Please use plain text.
Message 178 of 275 (498 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Aug 22, 2012
Send to EvangM
Please use plain text.
Message 179 of 275 (475 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Aug 22, 2012

I communicated privately with Eric-ND on the form of a new yet very serious cheating in our French community, with no response from it for some time, I can make something public here, seen to do this to make things move. Because I think this will have to be dealt with in priority to boost 2v2v2 as this is to the detriment of the other players and rots much multiplayer and the experience of other players:

---------------------------------------

Hello I have tried to report a new form of cheating within the French community, I said that I myself am French and I have a very bad english google translation I use, thank you for being so understanding at my message.

So here there is a new form of cheating within the French community, the process is simple they use DNS located very far from our beautiful country, such as DNS Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese ... When you fall against them we really like playing against foreigners with lag. They have more health, our sights go in any direction they are difficult to Locked, they make most of our bug grenades, they teleport ...

In short it is cheating, pure and simple knowing that they put these DNS knowingly, as they manage to put the player most cheat their team group leader out whether the host part and makes bug the game to their advantage.

Would you be able to intervene in relation to this, you could for example identify the country of a player and see if it will use the DNS will be hosted at the other end of the world from your servers? I myself am able to give you a list of players that make this new form of cheating. There's something for which we have certainty, other suspicions. Note that I am very familiar with some of these players and we see clearly the difference on their "performance" before and after the discovery of these foreign DNS, we also see clearly that they have a very good connection before and now they teleport, do not die after 4 bursts of G-MAL, our sights are bug and our grenades ...

I find it shameful in our French community they win by cheating at the expense of other tournaments, competition ... organized in an optical fairplay and that many are involved in organizing these tournaments honestly. Some also cheat on an internationally recognized site that organizes tournaments in the world (FragedNation). They cheat with these DNS foreign research as part of course.

Cordially.

----------------------------------------------

So here I find it quite disturbing that you leave that aside ignoring this problem, run after the booster 2v2v2 that really does not bother the other players on their party.

Please use plain text.
Message 180 of 275 (459 Views)
0 Likes