How? ND have to confirm the ban.

Message 101 of 277 (375 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
775 posts

Re: Multiplayer Bans

May 11, 2012

Mandolin_Orange wrote:

I've already posted this question in the U3 muliplayer forums, but I suppose asking it in this thread makes a little more sense.

A friend of mine was recently issued a ban and it's been something like 2 or 3 weeks since his multiplayer stopped working. It's a shame because we used to play together on the weekends and now he's thinking about selling back his game to gamestop given the fact that he can't actually play it. Is there some sort of window of time he's looking at? He's told me the clock just keeps reseting or something and he has no idea how long the ban is for. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Have your friend send me a message here, from the account banned, if he wishes to inquire how long he has been banned for. I cannot give the information out to third parties.

Thanks,

-EvangM

Message 102 of 277 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

May 11, 2012

thank you ND , I finally found my first ranking money

Message 103 of 277 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

May 12, 2012

lEvilDeadl wrote:

I just sent my first cinema to UC3PlayerReport.  I'm not sure if I should have (if this covers this sort of thing) but I did anyway to see......

My team is pretty well known.   We do alright in TDM but we beast Plunder.   U2 and U3 alike.  We never lose.  I've still never lost a plunder game on U3.  Very often, while in a party of 2 or 3, one of the random players on our team will purposely try to make us lose just because we never lose.   He takes the treasure to the opponent's base for them, he grenades us when we try to score the capture then runs the idol back to the enemy's base.   This has happened 3 times in the past week alone.   We're beast a plunder so we still win every time even though we're playing 4v6. 

I sent the cinema of the lastes ****** doing this on the Plaza.  Ofcourse, my team still won even though there were only 3 of the partied up with 1 random player playing properly while the other random player kept trying to make them lose....still, it's annoying.   Give these idiots a few days vacation.

ps. forum member gunnsandwiches was partied up with myself and 2 of my team mates earlier this week when another guy did the same thing on Chateau.  LOL.  same result.  It's really sad that a person feels the only way we can lose is if he is on our team and actively tries to make us lose.   It's even more sad when the guy still can't make us lose even by taking the idol to the opponents base for them and grenading us when we try to score. lol.

I didnt realize what was happening at first. I didnt even know what to say...lol, haters gonna hate.

And maybe one of these days ill beat you in Plunder...that one London Streets game was close at least.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 104 of 277 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
550 posts

May 13, 2012

I wish i knew about this sooner! but now i know! its a good idea, i hate when ppl glitch just so they can win... and they they start sayiing they know how to play.... well as soon as i see one... hes going to be reported

Message 105 of 277 (376 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 15, 2012

So how much longer am I banned for? I was not aware that there was no "warning" phase. Also, I'm assuming your a company who enjoys making a profit. So let me ask you this, why don't you just fix the glitches when you see people using them instead of alienating a percentage of your clientele, and potentially losing out on future sales to dedicated customers? It just seems much more logical to fix a glitch when it's brought to your attention rather than coming across as vindictive louts who get pissy and ban people instead of actually fixing a problem with your game. Anyways, if I could get a time frame on my ban that would be tremendous. I mean it doesn't really set me back seeing as how I have about 5 accounts, but still... I'd like to know, thank you kindly.

Message 106 of 277 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

May 17, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

pride717 wrote:

you know people are gonna abuse this

Pro Uncharted 3 Player

XD@U

they can say somebody is lag switching & they might just be lagging

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Message 107 of 277 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

May 17, 2012

Can I ban somebody for using my clan tag (my clan is registrated on this forum) without me accepting him as a member?

Best clan of all time
http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37674809#37674809
Message 108 of 277 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

May 17, 2012

When are trolls going to be banned?

Message 109 of 277 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

May 19, 2012

pride717 wrote:

samuelcd1997 wrote:

pride717 wrote:

you know people are gonna abuse this

Pro Uncharted 3 Player

XD@U

they can say somebody is lag switching & they might just be lagging

Pro Uncharted 3 Player

XD@U

Subscribe to me on YouTube

They have no proof so ND can't ban them... Abuse failed.

Message 110 of 277 (379 Views)
0 Likes