Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 28 2013
By: BasketOF-KITTENS First Son 3 posts

Naughty Dog new title for PS4

5 replies 1315 views Edited Jun 28, 2013

Every playstation fan knows and loves Naughty Dog. After finishing the Last of Us, i was only able to think about what Naughty Dog would bring to the table next; ecpecially will the next gen tech they will be working with in the PS4. I compleatly understand how highly anticapated people are about an Uncharted 4; but me personaly would love to see another new and fresh title. Seeing what one of the other teams at  Naughty Dog created with the Last of Us, I know that there are other worlds that they will soon bring to the PS4. Sadly I don't see Sony aquiring the rights to Crash Bandicoot (One of my favorite games of all time) from Activision anytime soon. I sure hope Naughty Dog's new game is something diffrent and not another sequal or prequal to one of ther previous games. I personally believe that a new Naughty Dog game will be anounced during Gamescom this year 2013. If not then i am sure to see an anoucment this Fall of 2013 ( I would say October, due to the Last of Us easter egg. which is the one where all clanders in game pointed to a date in October. Could be anything though). So let me know what you guys think.

Message 1 of 6 (1,315 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Naughty Dog new title for PS4

Jun 28, 2013

we all love ps4 but donot forget ps3.uncharted 4 must be on ps3 thats great relief for a ps3 gamer. its a request

Message 2 of 6 (1,310 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 28, 2013
Very True
Message 3 of 6 (1,304 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 11, 2013

uncharted 4 sucks. we want jak 4

Message 4 of 6 (650 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 12, 2013

How can it suck if the public hasn't seen or heard about it, just our own speculation. Uncharted 4 would be amazing and so would jak 4 but anything that naughty dog does just keeps getting better so im up for ether or naughty dog might just surprise us with a brand new i.p again, I mean like why wouldn't they it worked out perfectly for them with the last of us 

Message 5 of 6 (616 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 15, 2013

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz naughty dog i love uncharted 3 plzzzz fix the problem of crash with ps3 fat (60 go) in solo mode and in multiplayer and i want uncharted 4 in ps3 like in ps4

Message 6 of 6 (480 Views)
0 Likes