Nov 07 2013
By: MrzCarbajal13 First Son 1 posts

New Jak 4

4 replies 583 views Edited Nov 7, 2013
Naughty Dog I like all your PS games. I also enjoy your latest recent games, but please I beg you, I'm a big fan of all the jak and daxter games, please, please, whether it's on your new projects or not, Don't forget this awesome legacy, that is not finish yet... a New Jak 4!!! I think I'm not the only person waiting on this insanity, but we all keep waiting on this game...again, a new Jak 4!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Re: New Jak 4

Nov 12, 2013

Naughty Dog explicitly expained that even though they know about jak 4 they have moved away from it and are focusing on a new IP for a new game. The possibility of a Last of Us 2 is not possible and the making of an uncharted 4 doesn't seem certain. Don't get me wrong Jak and daxter is awesome but my feeling is that it won't happen.

That!...According to the things i heard myself say about you...are the worst!!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (481 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 20, 2013

well im afraid that's not possible because jax and daxter are no longer a naughty dog's game!! something like that! as far as i know the lastest version of jax and daxter ( the lost frontier) isn't made by baughty dog but by some other company, and to be honest...it kinda sucks...some positive aspects on that game but we all know that only naughty dog can do a badass version of jax and daxter...its a shame tho...i just finished the last game of this amazing game and im disapointed! pls if it's possible pls do it naughty! i mean this legacy is gold we all know that! and we have so much things to explore and discover! we are like begin! :smileyvery-happy: would be awesome a new jak 4...think about it

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (381 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 14, 2014

Naughty Dog can easily buy Jak Back and continue the series. there rich. lol 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Mar 5, 2014
They still own the rights to Jak and Daxter. They wanted to make it more realistic at first but abandoned the game for the last of us. They do not own the rights to crash bandicoot. That is activisions game now.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (177 Views)
0 Likes