Jun 30 2013
By: Theghost9779 First Son 1 posts

Plans for a sequel?

3 replies 1245 views Edited Jun 30, 2013
'The last of us' game is a MASTERPIECE. I didn't face any bugs or problems, I finished the game and emotions are taking over my heart.
So, please, tell me if there is going to be a sequel for this wonderful game, and when is it going to be released.
Thanks.
Message 1 of 4 (1,245 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Re: Plans for a sequel?

Aug 6, 2013
I think neil druckermann said that there wont be a sequel with ellie or joel, but there could be another game in this universe
Message 2 of 4 (959 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Dec 20, 2013

Occhi07 wrote:
I think neil druckermann said that there wont be a sequel with ellie or joel, but there could be another game in this universe

I think its the dumbest thing that he said that, they should look more to what the fans want and I and millions of others want to see a sequel, like ive said before Naughty Dog has made a sequel for eversingle one of their games, theres no reason to cut out Joel and Ellie and make a new game, to me its BS if they change the characters cuz The Last of US wont be The Last of Us anymore with other characters. 

Bathory/Quorthon 1983-2004/Twilight Of The Gods
See you in Valhalla
Message 3 of 4 (690 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 18, 2014

Well I would defenitely agree with that! I wanna see Joel and Ellie 10 years later, when she discovers truth about Joel's deed from some firefly and runs away from him, meets some guy and gives birth to a child, thats born immune to the infection. And this all should be in the sequel, mr. Druckermann, please note this :-)

Message 4 of 4 (527 Views)
0 Likes