Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 23 2013
By: Joe85C First Son 3 posts

TLOU Multiplayer: Randomly leaving games!

5 replies 343 views Edited Jun 23, 2013

This is not only happening to me, but to my other friends and apparently some other people too that have been talking about it on other forums. I would be playing a game and it would take me out of the game. It's starts by playing a game, my character wouldn't move, but I was able to look around with the camera. Soon after the screen would turn black and say "Leaving game"Then would take me back to the multiplayer main screen. The day passes everytime this happens and my clan begins to starve and get sick. My friend was on I believe week 7 and this happened to him and he was doing a mission. This happened so often to him that his mission was useless and his whole clan died. This happened so often that my clan and along with my friends clan would all become sick and starve. Like I said, this is a common issue that many players are experiencing. Please fix this if possible. Thanks for reading.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (343 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: TLOU Multiplayer: Randomly leaving games!

Jun 23, 2013

Need to fix where you get kicked out of games and your clan members still get sick and hungry.. I had 97 clan members and 87 of them are now sick and hungry because I got kicked out a match...please fix.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (338 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 23, 2013

staff loved the multiplayer but I have observations to make:

1) it takes many shots to kill, two body shots would be ideal;
2) often in short the opponent comes with punches and takes advantage, even though I was with weapons, have to fix;

Anyway that's it. The game is themed survival can not be so unreal about the weapons.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (307 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Yea, my max clan size was 82 and now has fallen to the low 60's. I hope this gets fixed soon!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Jul 12, 2013

dude it happen and ot me so f@cking anoying i was 12 weeks and i wanted the mask and i could hat get it then i went to a game and when its going to begin the screen goes black and then it randomly went to the menu on mp and my 70% clan was sick and hungry now who will give me the mask?i dont wait nobody give to me .

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (254 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 1, 2013

This has happened to me as well although my clan stays the same and my mission hasn't changed either. The thing about it freezing and you can only move your camera, this has happened to me and its also happened to me on U3 MP as well. They really need to fix this.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (191 Views)
0 Likes