Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 13 2013
By: Foxxylady2818 First Son 1 posts

The last of us...bow and arrow!

[ Edited ]
2 replies 776 views Edited Aug 13, 2013

My question is concerning the bow and arrow.. How come it is so more powerful then the shotgun or the military sniper rifle? I believe its a little over rated.All it needs to do is give off shots w/o any sound! The others should be way more powerful!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (776 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: The last of us...bow and arrow!

Aug 21, 2013
I think The bow and arrow is the best stealth weapon. You can eliminate enemies without being seen. It's my favorite when playing on survivor mode. You really can't find a lot of ammo or crafting items in that mode so you basically have to stealth your way through a lot of the game because you won't be able to fight without having that firepower. My favorite weapon in the game is the shotgun though. It blows away those clickers quick!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (701 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: The last of us...bow and arrow!

Sep 1, 2013

It is great, BUT it only travels so far and is harder to aim with over distance until you upgrade! Most weapons get better focus the longer you stand still and aim, the bow gets worse (all wiggly like). It's also quite slow, so useless in a straight fire fight. BRILLIANT for stealth! I tend to pair it with either revolver or shorty.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (635 Views)