Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 01 2013
By: b-kleezy First Son 4 posts

The new Uncharted 3 patch1.17 caused major errors and glitches in my profile

2 replies 370 views Edited Mar 1, 2013

Ever since i downloaded the new patch my stats in my profile section in Uncharted 3 won't work right. In my trophies section I have little red locks instead of a checkmark or a number to show my progress in each trophy. Next to each little red lock it says must have such and such DLC map to unlock. I bought all the map packs months ago yet it won't acknowledge it. I just achieved the Hoarder achievement but because of this glitch the trophy didn't pop! Also in my profile section I have exclamation point alerts in all my stats that won't go away despite having looked at every stat to get rid of the exclamation point alerts. I deleted and reinstalled the patch 4 times and I keep getting the same glitgches! I even had a PSN live agent walk through the process with me and even her advice didn't help. Someone at Naughty Dog has to know how to fix this so please help me. I paid not only to buy the game but extra to get all the additional map packs so it's unfair that now it's free to play while it causes so many problems for a paying customer like me.

Message 1 of 3 (370 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: The new Uncharted 3 patch1.17 caused major errors and glitches in my profile

Mar 2, 2013

Update: Eric from Naughty Dog told me to redownload the expansion pack maps because my system initially failed to recognize them after the patch. Luckily it worked and allowed my trophy stats to return to normal after not being able to access them. My hoarder trophy which wouldn't pop finally popped 15 minutes after I redownloaded my expansion pack maps too. Still don't have the option to use DLC or default for matches though. Did the patch eliminate that for everybody? Or just me?

Message 2 of 3 (334 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: The new Uncharted 3 patch1.17 caused major errors and glitches in my profile

Mar 4, 2013
2nd update: I am now able to choose between DLC and default again. However I still have an exclamation point alert that won't go away in my emblem section of my profile. I'll leave it be because it's not that major anyway.
Message 3 of 3 (306 Views)
0 Likes