Nov 15 2013
By: B-T-R-4 Hekseville Citizen 330 posts
Accepted Solution

UNCHARTED 4!!!!!!!!!!

13 replies 3087 views Edited Nov 15, 2013

yay

Google+ Facebook Twitter
This is one of the best videos ever, watch it
"I've got the disguise and my pants are on backwards. Nobody will notice I graduated over a decade ago" - Player, "Retro city rampage."
Message 1 of 14 (3,087 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Re: UNCHARTED 4!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 15, 2013

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz naughty dog i love uncharted 3 plzzzz fix the problem of crash with ps3 fat (60 go) in solo mode and in multiplayer and i want uncharted 4 in ps3 like in ps4

Message 2 of 14 (3,029 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
882 posts

Nov 15, 2013

im **bleep** SOUPED AND STOKED For Uncharted on ps4 i have played all 3 games for 1,500 hours combined 

Message 3 of 14 (2,997 Views)
Wastelander
929 posts

Nov 15, 2013

I could NOT be more excited - it's gonna be awesome!!

Message 4 of 14 (2,750 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Nov 16, 2013

johnnyjh wrote:

im **bleep** SOUPED AND STOKED For Uncharted on ps4 i have played all 3 games for 1,500 hours combined 

ME TO MAN.

Google+ Facebook Twitter
"I've got the disguise and my pants are on backwards. Nobody will notice I graduated over a decade ago" - Player, "Retro city rampage."
Message 5 of 14 (2,695 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Nov 18, 2013

Because its pirate themed I want them to do it around the legend of the lost city Atlantis, it would be so amazing running around Rome and grease shooting and treasure hunting sounds amazing and if you maybe get to play some flash backs as Francis drake that would be cool also. If they do a pirates of the Caribbean 4 story I will probably still play it but be disappointed. Can't wait to see more on uc4 such a big fan and have all my faith in the amazing minds at naughty dog.

P.S.

I think jack and daxter/ crash bandicoot time is up and its time for the age of realism, realistic games that can make real emotion real depth and real characters. i mosty play for the story and play a little online.

so keep it up you hounds:smileyhappy:  

Message 6 of 14 (2,561 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Nov 18, 2013

godsprototype123 wrote:

Because its pirate themed I want them to do it around the legend of the lost city Atlantis, it would be so amazing running around Rome and grease shooting and treasure hunting sounds amazing and if you maybe get to play some flash backs as Francis drake that would be cool also. If they do a pirates of the Caribbean 4 story I will probably still play it but be disappointed. Can't wait to see more on uc4 such a big fan and have all my faith in the amazing minds at naughty dog.

P.S.

I think jack and daxter/ crash bandicoot time is up and its time for the age of realism, realistic games that can make real emotion real depth and real characters. i mosty play for the story and play a little online.

so keep it up you hounds:smileyhappy:  

thats is just what i want to.

Google+ Facebook Twitter
Message 7 of 14 (2,525 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Im aslo super pumped!!!

Nov 21, 2013

Im aslo super pumped!!! 

That!...According to the things i heard myself say about you...are the worst!!
Message 8 of 14 (2,437 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Re: Im aslo super pumped!!!

Dec 4, 2013

twomen1 wrote:

Im aslo super pumped!!! 

GO BULLS

Google+ Facebook Twitter
Message 9 of 14 (2,274 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 4, 2014

Als het dan zo goed werkt dan de 3 zal het gene vette zijn,... spellen maken lijkt makelijker voor hun kas te vullen dan ze optimaal te laten werken disks die happeren terwijl je bezig bent ofwel trekt de multiplayer op geen geen kloten leks of hacks doe zo verder psn goed bezig de naam schande van europa hebben jullie zeker niet gestolen. Activision nog zo'n kankerbedrijf spellen verkopen die niet eens lek vrij zijn laat staan hackvrij  zijn geld onwaardig uncharted geen zak waard .

Message 10 of 14 (1,879 Views)
0 Likes