Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 26 2013
By: zibbz95 First Son 1 posts

Uncharted 4 and U1 > U2 > U3

2 replies 933 views Edited Aug 26, 2013

The Last of Us is a really great game indeed. And so was Uncharted 3, but I was still a bit dissapointed about it... I mean, it overpowered the previous games in mechanics and graphics but it totally lacked what made the first game so awesome.

It would be great if Naughty Dog took the feel from the first game and applied the mechanics to it and put in a new story and treasure. The feeling of being stranded on a godforsaken island, the pirates, the supernatural spains and the entire mysticue about the place! Common guys, was I the only one who lost my breath when reaching the "Sanctuary?" chapter with the great soundtrack and spooky cathedral? I cant be the only one who found this more entertaining than "Atlantis of the Sands".

What do you guys say about it? Lemme hear an oppinion! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 3 (933 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 and U1 > U2 > U3

Aug 28, 2013

right on man i know that feel......here is a link to somethig i posted on what i thank U4 shold be like

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Uncharted-Series-General/What-I-thank-uncharted-4-should-be-l...

Google+ Facebook Twitter
This is one of the best videos ever, watch it
"I've got the disguise and my pants are on backwards. Nobody will notice I graduated over a decade ago" - Player, "Retro city rampage."
Message 2 of 3 (848 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Re: Uncharted 4 and U1 > U2 > U3

Aug 29, 2013
U1<U2=U3

That's my opinion of the series
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 3 of 3 (804 Views)