Mar 05 2014
By: wolf_xxd_gang First Son 1 posts
  • Find more conversations like this:
  • tt

naughty dog and walking dead

2 replies 426 views Edited Mar 5, 2014
Hello everyone I'm here to tell u that naughty dog should make a walking dead game.
Recently the walking dead survival instinct was garbage and the other one didn't have any action.
This is why they would be the perfect candidate for this.
1.last of us was great cheers to that
2. Graphics are wonderful.
3.the zombies would be bad **bleep**
4.the online gameplay would be more fun
5. Last but not least the character customizations

That's right the idea I have is for a online base game more than story mode. This game will contain a adventure like world as portrayed in the show. This game would be like last of us with a more realistic type twist to it.

For example guns and blunt objects like the show. The game would be more of a adventure and scavenger game, having to fend for yourself.

For the city and things like that any city would be good if anyone has played assassin creed . a roam free world with zombies. Also I have some ideas for buildings. For instance gun shops to raid prisons like the show and where houses the be like camp or a place to set up shop at. Also we can have teams who etheir go against each other or face the zombies together.

I forgot if you ever watched The series Darryl has the bike meshown the horse u get what I mean. Were gonna need some transportation. Also if u watch the show rick and the governor fought each other it can be like that just with clans and groups. I got this idea of building safe houses and what not.

Thank you and can you please give feedback
Message 1 of 3 (426 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: naughty dog and walking dead

May 11, 2014
Check out dayz on pc that night be coming to ps3-4
Message 2 of 3 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: naughty dog and walking dead

Jun 4, 2014

H1Z1 is a Zombie MMO game being developed by Sony Itself and It's a "DayZ like game".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE--rFTBLzU

I think it will be released for PC and PS4 in the future.

Message 3 of 3 (189 Views)
0 Likes