Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 19 2013
By: EBiddy24 First Son 2 posts

Hardest Boss? MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

5 replies 654 views Edited Jun 19, 2013

Who were the hardest bosses in the game for you? I was surprised at how easy the Guardian of the Worlds was....same with the Final Boss.

I thought the squid and Denny's Nightmare were probably some of the most diffcult, mostly because that nightmare continually poisoned your party. If I had make a decision though, I'd say Gallus was the hardest boss for me personally.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (654 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11057 posts

Re: Hardest Boss? MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Jun 19, 2013

It's been awhile, but if I remember correctly the hardest bosses would include everything from one or more of the nightmare bosses (I had some trouble dealing with the later ones) in addition to the first encounter with the Dark Djinn. During that fight he had some powerful attacks affecting all whilst I probably wasn't leveled up enough to squeak through the fight.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6161 posts

Jun 19, 2013
I found the final boss of the main story to be the hardest, that`s 3 boss` in a row without having the option to even heal. The first 2 forms I could get through ok, but the final one, got to be to much, after a lot of tries I finally won.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3417 posts

Jul 21, 2013
I doubt you can call him a boss, but after losing to him once. Solomon Supreme. He wrecked me with those golden familiars. I trained only to come back and lose 3 times. Then i got Ester a Dinoceros, leveled it to 28. Got Marcussain a tree familiar with 400+ defense and let my LV99 Puss n Boats carry the match.
~Omnibenevolence~
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (608 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12402 posts

Jul 26, 2013
I'd say Zodiarch. Most of the game was pretty easy if you took advantage of completing side quests as they open up, but Zodiarch was the only boss that required more than one attempt, and that was only because I ran out of Phoenix Downs and Cassiopeia was incompetent with Ashes of Resurrection.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (598 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3417 posts

Jul 26, 2013
Zodiarch was really difficult AFTER the story was over(or so to speak). Without Cassiopeia, its nearly to keep Ester alive, mind you, everyonewas level 99 and i owned 9 Dinoceros.
~Omnibenevolence~
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (595 Views)
0 Likes