Feb 17 2013
By: King_Cobra97 Uncharted Territory 1571 posts

Ni No Kuni: Voucher Codes Question

[ Edited ]
5 replies 281 views Edited Feb 17, 2013

First time on these parts of the forums.

So I just got the game today, I haven't played it yet but in the case there was a voucher code for Griffy, a familiar. While waiting for some stuff to install I looked it up. It appears that only people who pre-ordered from Amazon.ca get this code, however I did not. I'm I extremely lucky or has this happened to others? 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (281 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11160 posts

Re: Ni No Kuni: Voucher Codes Question

Feb 18, 2013

You probably are lucky. I didn't get one in mine, but I bought the guide and was able to get a Gold Hurly famliiar. There is also currently a free DLC familiar available on the PSN to download. A Draggle I think. You will end up getting an in game "ticket" for the familiar. After you go to the Temple of Trials and complete it, talk to the Sage to redeem the "ticket" for the familiar.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1571 posts

Feb 18, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

You probably are lucky. I didn't get one in mine, but I bought the guide and was able to get a Gold Hurly famliiar. There is also currently a free DLC familiar available on the PSN to download. A Draggle I think. You will end up getting an in game "ticket" for the familiar. After you go to the Temple of Trials and complete it, talk to the Sage to redeem the "ticket" for the familiar.

Cool, I'll have to pick that free DLC up. Oh, and thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (257 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11160 posts

Feb 18, 2013

King_Cobra97 wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

Cool, I'll have to pick that free DLC up. Oh, and thanks.

You're welcome. I hope you enjoy the game :smileyhappy: I loved it.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5572 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Apparently Wal-marts in canada had the griffy code in it, even though it was supposed to be an Amazon exclusive, I have no idea how Wal-mart managed to get a load of copies with griffy. I also got the code in my copy that I purchased from Wal-mart. (Also, it seems it was only canadian Wal-Marts that got the code in stores.)
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1571 posts

Mar 6, 2013

chaos_789 wrote:
Apparently Wal-marts in canada had the griffy code in it, even though it was supposed to be an Amazon exclusive, I have no idea how Wal-mart managed to get a load of copies with griffy. I also got the code in my copy that I purchased from Wal-mart. (Also, it seems it was only canadian Wal-Marts that got the code in stores.)

Wow, glad to see Canada getting some awesome stuff. It's usual the other way around.

P.S. My Griffy is now a Grifurnace and is kicking some serious booty.  

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (204 Views)
0 Likes