Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 05 2013
By: super35gamer First Son 6 posts

Ni No Kuni

16 replies 449 views Edited Mar 5, 2013

Ni No Kuni is pretty awesome. Did anyone else love it?

Message 1 of 17 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2138 posts

Re: Ni No Kuni

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

I loved it.  Still working on getting the Platinum Trophy.

I really liked how Oliver's character is a bit of a change in comparison to how JRPG protagonists are usually portrayed.  The game is just very heartfelt and genuine.  Well worth the money and makes me wish that Level-5 would make a sequel to Rogue Galaxy.

Message 2 of 17 (432 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11598 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is the best role-playing game that I have played in a long time. It is actually one of the few role-playing games in the 7th video game generation that I cared enough to purchase on day one and play on a regular basis. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this video game to anyone looking for a more traditional role-playing experience. It was an excellent addition to my video game collection.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 3 of 17 (428 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11168 posts

Mar 5, 2013

It is an extremely great game. There have been (in my opinion) many very good games this generation but few that I would label as "must buy" games. This is one of those very rare games. Much like Persona 4 Golden on the Vita, Ni No Kuni is one game no self respecting RPG gamer should miss out on. Even Western only RPG gamers should pick this up.

The music is excellent and impactful. The colors are vibrant. The cutscenes are top notch. Often I felt like I was watching an Anime movie by Studio Ghibli. This what Final Fantasy used to be. Characters that you care about. An invigorating game.

Message 4 of 17 (413 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11172 posts

Mar 7, 2013

As other have said, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is a game that pleases me. It's with vibrant colors and characterizations that the world comes to life. There are funny moments, and times where the hero gets into a jam. While I wouldn't say it's the greatest RPG out there, I'd still recommend Ni no Kuni as a welcome addition to the PlayStation 3's RPG catalogue.

Message 5 of 17 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Mar 8, 2013

I love this game! been wanting to play an rpg and Ni No Kuni quench that thirst. This game is so awesome that this was my first plat : D

Message 6 of 17 (373 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11832 posts

Mar 11, 2013

Kuni is the only RPG this generation that I thoroughly enjoyed (unfortunately, the FF series took a back seat these past couple years for me). I enjoyed every hour of it and will strive to get the Platinum within the next few months. I'm a huge Studio Ghibli fan so seeing the hand-drawn cutscenes in the style of their work made me extremely happy. 

I really can't think of anything wrong with the game.

Message 7 of 17 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Mar 11, 2013

Later this summer I will get Ni No Kuni game

Sony Gamers Rules
Message 8 of 17 (349 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32681 posts

Mar 11, 2013

it was one of the best JRPGs ive played in years, easily the best of this console generation in my opinion.

Message 9 of 17 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Mar 11, 2013

only played for a few short hours,but so far its ok.

I do like the art style, am finding drippy to annoy me alot.

Just got past the first castle where you get the second wand from the cat king.

Stopped playing after that due to the combat,not liking that part to much,but im sure once i get more familiars

and higher level everything will get better.

Message 10 of 17 (335 Views)
0 Likes