Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 25 2012
By: White_oyster PlayStation MVP 3470 posts

Ni no Kuni news for Canadians

[ Edited ]
5 replies 259 views Edited Aug 25, 2012

I know there are a couple of Ni No Kuni threads already but this news is just so awesome I felt it needed its own thread to make sure everyone will see it.

Those Canadians who've been upset like I have been at not being able to buy the Wizards edition of Ni No Kuni are now able to buy it from the Namco Bandai site!   I just found out today that Canada has been added as a shipping option!!  And as far as I know the wizards edition can only be bought from their website, so I need to remember to cancel my pre oder at EB.

There seems to be certain pre order tiers that Namco is trying to reach and each time a certain number of pre orders are reached a new goody gets thrown into the edition which is pretty cool!  This looks to be one of the most stunning games ever created in gamings history.

Link at the bottom if anyone is interesting in seeing what the wizards edition is.  

NamcoBandai store link

Yes! No! wait...what was the question again?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (259 Views)
PlayStation MVP
8478 posts

Re: Ni no Kuni news for Canadians

Aug 26, 2012
F YEAH! Thanks for the heads up :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (242 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11161 posts

Aug 26, 2012

I would love the Wizard's Edition but I would rather pick it up from Gamestop rather than their site. I've been using GameStop's pay over time ability to pay on games. Although if I get approved for Social Security Disabilty I just might be able to pre-order that Wizard's edition after all :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (237 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Aug 30, 2012

good news for our neighbors at north of the border. i too am waiting to play this game :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (224 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3470 posts

Sep 12, 2012

PapaWarlock wrote:

I would love the Wizard's Edition but I would rather pick it up from Gamestop rather than their site. I've been using GameStop's pay over time ability to pay on games. Although if I get approved for Social Security Disabilty I just might be able to pre-order that Wizard's edition after all :smileyvery-happy:

Good luck with the approval process!  I hope everything turns out well.

Either way its the game that is important in the end so however you get it its all good

Yes! No! wait...what was the question again?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (216 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
2673 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (126 Views)
0 Likes