Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 09 2009
By: dark-star29 Hekseville Citizen 339 posts

meh...im done.

9 replies 20 views Edited Oct 9, 2009
It's a fun game...but not a game I care to spend weeks let alone months on.. Thank you to everyone who responded/replied to my posts, I very much appreciate it. Good luck to all the NINJAS!
Message 1 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2144 posts

Re: meh...im done.

Oct 9, 2009
Heh, I don't think I'll ever tire of Ninja Gaiden.  Even if I'm getting my butt whooped on Master Ninja and I tell myself that I've just about had it, I keep coming back for more .  There's just no other game out there that has combat this fluid and battles this intense.
Message 2 of 10 (20 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Oct 9, 2009
I understand your passion, mmmig. However, this game inspires no similar sense of dedication in me..
Message 3 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Re: meh..IM done.

Oct 9, 2009

Yea, its difficult but once you start to perform well its an amazing feel ,I'm new to the series and I was completely suck but I start getting better

even though I committed my self to finish all difficulties level before buying any new game , one thing don't play ngs as its like gow or dmc ,yea those games ruin u skills as most of the fight depend on smash buttons just be patience and follow instruction been posted by gamers here specially (mmming)

and you said it may takes weeks or months is it a something bad?!!! You spend $60 on it so you should play it to its full potential , they add a lot of replay value 17 chapters ,4 playable character,challenging combat fight, 30 team missions.

I wish all games would take this much time and reward you with best thing for any gamer that called a self satisfaction

Message 4 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2144 posts

Oct 9, 2009

dark-star29 wrote:
I understand your passion, mmmig. However, this game inspires no similar sense of dedication in me..

I don't actually consider myself "dedicated".  I just play it because it gives me a nice rush .

If you want to know about a game that I was dedicated to, it was Street Fighter III:  Third Strike.  Between 1996 and 2006, I had no consoles.  The only game I played was the Street Fighter III series (New Generation, Second Impact, and Third Strike).  

I spent between $15 and $20 a day learning the nuances of the game --- even skipping class while in University .  Of course, as I got better I spent less and less (and my opponents more and more).  In retrospect, however, my time definitely could have been better spent studying or even just having a nice balance between work (or school) and play.

Message 5 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1339 posts

Oct 9, 2009
the last thing i will do on this game it to play it on easy,  I will play the crap out of this until at least 11-10-09 when i get Mw2 and then it will be back and forth.  I have played all the other games many many times
"Crap" Nathan Drake
Message 6 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1573 posts

Oct 9, 2009

mmmig wrote:
Heh, I don't think I'll ever tire of Ninja Gaiden.  Even if I'm getting my butt whooped on Master Ninja and I tell myself that I've just about had it, I keep coming back for more .  There's just no other game out there that has combat this fluid and battles this intense.

Very true i just keep coming back.. Since there's no training mode i just spam acolyte 1 team missions practicing the "Izuna drop" lol 

Message 7 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1573 posts

Oct 9, 2009

This game is the perfect game to get your reflexes ie. blood flowing for anybody that uses a p.c. daily at a job that demands constant data entry. mhmmm I like this i don't even think i am going to buy MW2.. (( Activision wants to take the fun out of gaming, thats bad because i am really good at shooters too. ie MGO )). Once God of War Collectors comes out it will be ninja gaiden and that game for the rest of the year. if i really need variety, well i am a gamefly member and i have prototype laying on my desk right now as we speak..

That being said, i still don't know how you can be done with NGS2 seriously, i have to play this game daily now.. 

Message 8 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
547 posts

Oct 9, 2009

I agree this game challenges you mentally in the ways of the Ninja, if you're not into Ninja Tacticism then you probably will not adjust well to this science, to each his own,i find it great, there are some complaints i have about the camera angles but the moves and combat are excellent.Keep working on it Tecmo!

gravediggaz79>Games:MetalGearSolid4,Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2,Batman Arkham Asylum, LittleBigPlanet,Burnout Paradise,Killzone 2,Resident Evil 5,Street Fighter IV Edition.Resistance 2,Grand Theft Auto IV
Message 9 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
388 posts

Oct 9, 2009

mmmig wrote:
Heh, I don't think I'll ever tire of Ninja Gaiden.  Even if I'm getting my butt whooped on Master Ninja and I tell myself that I've just about had it, I keep coming back for more There's just no other game out there that has combat this fluid and battles this intense.

One games comes to mind: God of War. Seriously, this series has been nothing but spectacular. Playing on Titan difficulty or God mode was a pain in the game. I remember Shinobier went through the game NUR'ing(no upgrade run) on the toughest difficulty. And man it was a crazy. 

Still, Ninja Gaiden God of War and Devil May Cry are the best action games available. 

Check out my youtube channel, link on my bio or search for Jagr06 :smileyhappy:
Message 10 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes