Jun 29 2013
By: msx293 Lombax Warrior 116 posts

sigma 1 question

[ Edited ]
0 replies 285 views Edited Jul 11, 2013

if anyone happens to still be active here do any of you know if it's possible to listen to music off my HDD while playing? i know games like dead space 1 & 2 allow it & certain NFS games allow it through playlists but is it possible for NG? i put in over 3000 hours on the old xbox version years ago so i honestly don't need to hear the frankly crap voice acting & the more annoying than anything moaning & flip flopping of my feet & the enemies screaming as i slaughter countless thousands of them for the pure enjoyment of seeing their heads roll. i just bought it 2 days ago & i have no idea if it's possible somehow that i haven't figured out.

reply on here if you can or send me a message via PSN my username is the same as the one on the left. 

*EDIT* since i see some people are reading the thread but not posting let me update you with my findings. playlists that work in NFS HP & MW do not work in NGS, i have not found a way to get them to play in-game at all they don't show up under any menu. playing music/playlists directly from the XMB like you can in dead space is not possible ( but i find this great in dead space since it scares you more with loud pop outs than a hoard of necromorphs ) ( killing babies & children is still a moral dilemma i'm not sure how i feel about i mean they're going to kill you if you don't kill them but it's the dilemma of killing children, i don't like it but i guess it's virtual & survival of the human race so i guess it's ok on that level but still that's a bit too far & i really wish EA wouldn't have left that in ) ANYWAY there are my findings, i don't see it being possible in any way to use a custom soundtrack. looks like i'm going to have to stick with my iphone.

Message 1 of 1 (285 Views)