Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
VP of Gaming
29011 posts

Re: 10,000 Post, Shout Outs, and Hopes for the Future

Aug 1, 2014

@ossiecastro5

Many many congratulations on the post count, 10,000 is indeed a great accomplishment.

Thank you for those words, it was very kind of you to say what you did,  it is I who is honored to be a part of this & able to share in this celebration with you in some small way.

This place is all the better for having you a part of it, long may you continue to want to be so.

Now all we need to do is get that MVP tag next to your name, because you ossie are someone who I know without a shadow of a doubt would be someone to wear it with pride & treat it, as you do so now with the 'WC', with the respect that it deserves.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 30 (168 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8627 posts

Aug 1, 2014

BRIT-KO wrote:

@ossiecastro5

Many many congratulations on the post count, 10,000 is indeed a great accomplishment.

Thank you for those words, it was very kind of you to say what you did,  it is I who is honored to be a part of this & able to share in this celebration with you in some small way.

This place is all the better for having you a part of it, long may you continue to want to be so.

Now all we need to do is get that MVP tag next to your name, because you ossie are someone who I know without a shadow of a doubt would be someone to wear it with pride & treat it, as you do so now with the 'WC', with the respect that it deserves.

BRIT-KO

Most definitely. Ossie, you work your butt off on the boards every day and you would represent the MVP rank well.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 30 (163 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14956 posts

Aug 1, 2014

bob-maul wrote:
</3

setzaroth > bob-maul confirmed.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 30 (161 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
14993 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2014

I noticed my name and @PLYMCO_PILGRIM 

congrats! and thank you for the compliment :smileyhappy:

and..

*i noticed the forum stalker's  insult on the 2nd page...but.. it's ok..   thank you for the insult  69 :smileyvery-happy:    69 ? oh..:smileysurprised: i understand.. no wonder.. :smileylol:

i'm used to it... working in a place with cameras over my head so it's normal...

as long it will not get physical though.. then it's fine.... feel free to stalk me to your heart content :smileyhappy:

To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
Forum Survival Tips for New Members
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
**********The LAST GUARDIAN**********
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 30 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3065 posts

Aug 11, 2014

Hitman doesn't post anything informative or enlightening. And 'Sweet', seldomly. Just saying.

NA PlayStation NEEDS you! Enlist in the EminentFury Commando Legion to fight European invaders of our forum and help preserve our freedoms.

Lyoto Machida MW Champ 2015. Believe.

Left Wing Extremists: Joseph Goebbels, Jim Jones, Sirhan Sirhan, Discovery Shooter, Ira Einhorn, Palestinians/Hamas, Bill Ayers, Che Guevara, George Tiller.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 30 (105 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2014

I read it all Ossie, great post.  

I'm glad you enjoy the forums and playing with us Wednesday nights, it is always fun having you around (even if you can't be on the headset much anymore).

If you ever need anything you know you can always PM me :smileywink:.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 30 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
32844 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2014

Congrats, ossie!  I didn't know you had so many posts.

At 10K you get the key to the PSN executive washroom and spa facilities.  Normally, you would get to use the valet garage but we both know the MVP/WC garage with your numbered spot is far nicer.  Not as nice as the Mod/Admin spots, but the view of Mount Sony kinda sucks from the Mod/Admin parking area.  So there's that.

Don't forget to turn in your crappy 5K clamshell cellphone.  At 10K you get the snazzy iPhone 5C.  We've been pressuring Sony to kick for the 5S but you know, money's always tight.  Maybe next year we can get the 6S with the sapphire touch screen.

And of course you get to kick the 5K guys in the shin whenever you see them in the hall.  You remember how they always loved to do that to us when we were at 5K.  It's not as fun actually kicking these noobs as I thought it would be, what with my lumbego and all, but giving them the icy stare is still fun.  They don't know if you're going to kick them or not.  Every now and then you have to actually kick one of them or you lose all mystery.

Unfortunately the Playstation Lounge is still closed for repairs and Yuki the D.J. is still in rehab for something.  Hanging out with Justin Bieber too much, I suppose.  I sneak in every now and then (they haven't changed the locks) but it all smells like 2009, oyster juice, and dried jell-o stains.  And that one floorboard is still loose so you might trip and fall into the suit of armor by the mechanical bull.

I'm afraid there are no bathrobe and slippers at 10K.  You'll have to box them up and donate them back to the 5K society.  Don't wash them though.  For some reason that's bad.  Trust me - you don't want the blabbaity blah lecture.

Some of us have been working on changing the rules to allow the 10K people to enjoy the same annual Richard Branson spacerides that the 20K people enjoy.  So far no word on that.  But they don't really go into orbit or anything   You're just up there for like 15 seconds and you come back down.  I find them to be a bit disappointing, so I seldom go anymore.  Unless they serve sushi.  Branson knows his sushi.

Lastly, I would recommend against using the Spider-Man web shooters outside until you really get the hang of them in the practice course.  We've had some horrible accidents lately by people who didn't take seriously the whole "great power/great responsibility" thing.  And the real tragedy here is that most of the horrific faceplants that have occured were not properly captured for YouTube.  So don't let that happen to you.

Again, congrats on the 10K.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 30 (72 Views)
Welcoming Committee
32844 posts

Aug 12, 2014

That's just great.  Richard Branson just called to tell me he's canceling the sushi space trips for everyone.

What did you do, ossie?

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 30 (57 Views)
Welcoming Committee
11329 posts

Aug 12, 2014

DrGadget wrote:

That's just great.  Richard Branson just called to tell me he's canceling the sushi space trips for everyone.

What did you do, ossie?

I have never had sushi before. Maybe he was offended by this? I appologise.

And thank you, everyone, for your words. May many more memories be created, for everyone here.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 30 (53 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12582 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

bob-maul wrote:
</3

setzaroth > bob-maul confirmed.