PlayStation MVP
14161 posts

Re: 15 Things You Should Give Up To Be Happy

Dec 25, 2013

KIoey wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

I'm afraid of large tigers with sharp teeth and long claws.  Should I jump the fence at the zoo so I can pet a tiger?  Most fear is there for a reason.  Irrational fear is not there for a reason.  Some people fear the number 13.  This isn't rational.  These fears can and should be abolished.  But fear of large hungry tigers is a fear I will choose to keep.

I pet tigers at the zoo all the time. I make them wash and fold my laundry too. You're weak.

I ate tigers until PETA made a flash game showing tigers eating me.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 21 of 26 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11233 posts

Dec 25, 2013
Everything you listed is almost impossible for people to accomplish now a days.

A few years ago, like 20-50 years ago this would be possible but now a days everyone's too accustumed with their lives and.... themselves.

I think, if you want someone to give up on (one of) those things, you should start teaching them since they were kids, teenagers are too stubborn and adults are not very different from them.

But i'm not saying it's impossible to give up on (some) of the things you listed, everyone is different so... yeah. I just rambled...

Message 22 of 26 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Dec 25, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

Nah. Too tired/lazy to care.

agreed i do what i gota do its not like i complaine for fun

amen to that bro :smileyhappy:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 23 of 26 (79 Views)
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Dec 25, 2013

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

Nah. Too tired/lazy to care.

agreed i do what i gota do its not like i complaine for fun

amen to that bro :smileyhappy:

By that you're sort of doing the aspect of not worrying about too much. Which is important.

Message 24 of 26 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
33690 posts

Dec 25, 2013

KIoey wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

I'm afraid of large tigers with sharp teeth and long claws.  Should I jump the fence at the zoo so I can pet a tiger?  Most fear is there for a reason.  Irrational fear is not there for a reason.  Some people fear the number 13.  This isn't rational.  These fears can and should be abolished.  But fear of large hungry tigers is a fear I will choose to keep.

I pet tigers at the zoo all the time. I make them wash and fold my laundry too. You're weak.

That's the bunny cage.  We changed the sign for you.  Sorreee.

Message 25 of 26 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Dec 26, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

KIoey wrote:

DrGadget wrote:

I ate tigers until PETA made a flash game showing tigers eating me.

I worked on flash games until I took a tiger to the knee.

Complete global saturation.
Message 26 of 26 (59 Views)
0 Likes