Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
VP of Gaming
29947 posts

Re: 4/20

Apr 17, 2014

Murderstyle75 wrote:
Different strains do have different effects. Do they really need gangsta street names though? And yes I will complain about the sign at a dispensary. This place is supposed to be for people with medical conditions and a professional setting. Not a place to promote stoner propaganda so every stoner who all of a sudden suffers from back spasms can buy their dope.

ok lol at least now i have an idea on why some people feel the need to spread so much nagtivity over nothing really...

Message 111 of 128 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9941 posts

Apr 17, 2014
It's not over nothing at all. You people look like a joke and are too high to even know it.
Message 112 of 128 (120 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29947 posts

Apr 17, 2014

Murderstyle75 wrote:
It's not over nothing at all. You people look like a joke and are too high to even know it.

what are you talking about you people lol

you think im a stoner too or something haha

you said youre a homebrewer what you think everyone should be like you and start making their own beers or something

Message 113 of 128 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
366 posts

Apr 17, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Murderstyle75 wrote:

what are you talking about you people lol

you think im a stoner too or something haha

you said youre a homebrewer what you think everyone should be like you and start making their own beers or something

by you people he means dumb stoners lol even  i knew that

lost pink binky
if found please return to afrobebe
Message 114 of 128 (99 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29947 posts

Apr 19, 2014

its tomorrow

Message 115 of 128 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6055 posts

Apr 20, 2014

What are the odds of having two holidays at the same time?

MLP Christmas Signature photo original_zpsa667ad9b.jpg
Message 116 of 128 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6055 posts

Apr 20, 2014

Sorry but I just had to....

Spoiler
Pinkie Pie and Maud Pie.png

MLP Christmas Signature photo original_zpsa667ad9b.jpg
Message 117 of 128 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2014

bob-maul wrote:
What meaning is in the "holiday?"

"Hey brah. Wanna smoke some tree? It is 4/20"

Why is this special compared to smoking in your garage on 4/19? There is NO MEANING.

Christmas is about a vast number of things. Hope, love, etc, Easter is about forgiveness and atonement. 4th of July is celebration of our independence and has a good bit of pride involved. Memorial day is a memorial. There is meaning behind these things that cannot be matched otherwise. Smoking pot with friends in your yard can be done every other day.

not sure if anyone replied to you but steven hager reported in a stoner magazine way back in the 90s on some high school kids in california that used the code 4:20 (as in 4:20pm) to indicate they were going to meet up to smoke pot after school. a little over a decade later the references hit pop culture and now it's pretty much widely known as being part of cannabis culture.

does it still have any significant implications? not really but most holidays can be viewed as just another day from one perspective or another.

christmas and easter only have significance in christian culture.

st. patrick's day only has significance to the irish culture (and even then i wonder how many people actually know the intention of the holiday other than wear green and get **bleep**ed up).

halloween. fourth of july. thanksgiving. etc.

they're just holidays that only pertain to a certain group of people, they have no significance at large. 420 is the same, except that group of people happens to be those involved in cannabis culture. personally though, i've never been a fan of cannabis culture. i enjoy smoking pot, but your average pothead has nothing but **bleep** jokes and cheech n' chong references.

ferguson is a weird name for an iraqi village
Message 118 of 128 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

Apr 20, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

johngie wrote:

You're making Jesus sad.

The film, This is the End disagrees on that.

A new study is out saying using Marijuana as little as 2 times a week can cause signifigant, measurable, changes to the brain.  http://www.medicaldaily.com/marijuana-use-causes-brain-damage-confirmed-241869

I just checked that article. It was on Yahoo this morning. Thank you for the link though. This will definitely help for my group project next week.

No problem.  That study has me legitimately questioning my long held opinion on Marijuana. 

i've always questioned the article more than the scientific findings prior to this article. for starters, they only have a sample of 59 smokers and 33 non smokers - extraordinarily smaller than samples of 250+ they would find in other studies. secondly, multiple studies have found no long-term problems associated with smoking pot. HOWEVER what this article does prove is that any drug - even something we think of as safe such as marijuana, is bad for a developing adolescent. so perhaps in the future people will take chemicals into consideration because, after all, children are the future and pumping them full of harmful chemicals that reduce brain function can't possibly be a good thing.

Message 119 of 128 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

Apr 20, 2014

bob-maul wrote:
Some use heroin to party. Might as well make 4/21 "heroin day"

start using 4:21 for code to use heroin. maybe in about 2 decades it will happen.

Message 120 of 128 (77 Views)
0 Likes