Ghost of Sparta
16264 posts

Re: 4/20

Apr 17, 2014

SweetMan2590 wrote:

harley7 wrote:

SweetMan2590 wrote:

4\20 must have been created by aliens cause its not even a holiday lol its 4:20 lol as in a time of day its note a date

its a second rate spinoff like christmas in july its not the real christmas lol 4\20 is not 4:20 now lets all get high on some pcp case weed makes me paronoid lol

right, it is 4:20 every single day twice, but on 4/20 at 4:20 is the time to celebrate.

its only 4:20 pm after school look it up lol fake stoners

if thats what you think it was, cool, but now in 2014 its 4:20 on 4/20. 

Message 91 of 128 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4748 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2014

Murderstyle75 wrote:
@HiTmAN_90

Yet there are far more responsible alcohol drinkers in the world then there are responsible marijuana smokers. The vast majority of everybody uses alcohol in some form. People for the most part aren't using alcohol to constantly get white girl wasted like they do with marijuana. And even the few alcoholics I do know. Not one of them is drinking in the morning before they go to work. Meanwhile pretty much every stoner I have ever encountered cannot get out of bed without a wake & bake.

Now there are people who can and do use marijuana responsibly. These people aren't running around celebrating lame **bleep** fake holidays created by teenagers like 420. If people want marijuana to be legalized one day under federal law, they need to stop acting like immature stoners. For the weed culture is ruining it for everybody.

That must be why people go to rehab for alcohol drinking and not weed and why most crimes committed while "under the influence" are by drunk people and almost never by someone high on weed, right? Alcoholics are some responsible people, huh?

Perhaps this is because smoking weed is a relaxing experience for the morning while alcohol would burn your stomach and probably make you puke if you drank too early? Could that possibly be it? Maybe?

Because we know about the great decision making and mature actions of people celebrating when they're drunk, right?

I'm sorry, your comments are so incredibly hypocritical and off base that I couldn't ignore them.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
210+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 92 of 128 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Apr 17, 2014

harley7 wrote:

SweetMan2590 wrote:

harley7 wrote:

SweetMan2590 wrote:

4\20 must have been created by aliens cause its not even a holiday lol its 4:20 lol as in a time of day its note a date

its a second rate spinoff like christmas in july its not the real christmas lol 4\20 is not 4:20 now lets all get high on some pcp case weed makes me paronoid lol

right, it is 4:20 every single day twice, but on 4/20 at 4:20 is the time to celebrate.

its only 4:20 pm after school look it up lol fake stoners

if thats what you think it was, cool, but now in 2014 its 4:20 on 4/20. 

lol foolish its like saying christmas in july lol just a waanbe stoner celebrates 4\20 

lost pink binky
if found please return to afrobebe
Message 93 of 128 (59 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
36699 posts

Apr 17, 2014

if anyone is ruining anything for smokers its the goverment

Message 94 of 128 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10192 posts

Apr 17, 2014
@HiTmAN_90

Stoners are on the road everywhere. What's even worse is that since there is a mentality that marijuana doesn't cause impairment thanks to pro marijuana propaganda, these people think they are doing nothing wrong.

I've worked many hard labor jobs in my time and I would have to say around 80% are stoners. They drive big trucks and trailers and operate heavy machinery all while smoking marijuana. Just two years ago we had a guy run into and knock down an electrical pole at a natural gas plant. He almost kill everybody. All while having a joint hanging out of his mouth.

I'm a foreman at my job and it's actually hard to get people to work with me. Since I don't allow marijuana on the job and turn them into the owner if I catch them smoking in the truck or trailer, they either get fired or quit. I actually went through 15 guys last year because I expect my crew to be drug free on the job.

The more I talk to you though, the more you sound like a teenager.
Message 95 of 128 (54 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
36699 posts

Apr 17, 2014

Murderstyle75 wrote:
@HiTmAN_90

Stoners are on the road everywhere. What's even worse is that since there is a mentality that marijuana doesn't cause impairment thanks to pro marijuana propaganda, these people think they are doing nothing wrong.

I've worked many hard labor jobs in my time and I would have to say around 80% are stoners. They drive big trucks and trailers and operate heavy machinery all while smoking marijuana. Just two years ago we had a guy run into and knock down an electrical pole at a natural gas plant. He almost kill everybody. All while having a joint hanging out of his mouth.

I'm a foreman at my job and it's actually hard to get people to work with me. Since I don't allow marijuana on the job and turn them into the owner if I catch them smoking in the truck or trailer, they either get fired or quit. I actually went through 15 guys last year because I expect my crew to be drug free on the job.

The more I talk to you though, the more you sound like a teenager.

theres immature irresponsible people everywhere should the responsible ones be punished because of the irresponsible ones

if you mention it you sound like a brainwashed grandpa

Message 96 of 128 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10192 posts

Apr 17, 2014
@HiTmAN_90

Well maybe if so many marijuana smokers didn't act like immature teenagers, the government wouldn't care. Pretty **bleep**ed up though that they cannot organize the Ann Arbor Hash Bash which is supposed to be a rally to support legalization without the vast majority of the audience being underage.
Message 97 of 128 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Apr 17, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

if anyone is ruining anything for smokers its the paranoid look at me stoners lol

lost pink binky
if found please return to afrobebe
Message 98 of 128 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16264 posts

Apr 17, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the governments have been relaxing their laws against it, so they are actually helping.

Message 99 of 128 (45 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
36699 posts

Apr 17, 2014

Murderstyle75 wrote:
@HiTmAN_90

Well maybe if so many marijuana smokers didn't act like immature teenagers, the government wouldn't care. Pretty **bleep**ed up though that they cannot organize the Ann Arbor Hash Bash which is supposed to be a rally to support legalization without the vast majority of the audience being underage.

not sure which marijuana smokers act like immature teenagers?

have you given an example

Message 100 of 128 (42 Views)
0 Likes