Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
30352 posts
 

Re: 4/20

Apr 17, 2014

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

bob-maul wrote:
That is not the point, Hitman. Christmas is important to people for the main reason that it is a memorial for the birth of the "Prince of Peace" and the Son of Man who was to bring hope and redemption. It has meaning. 4/20 is less of a holiday than the Super Bowl in that there is a reason to get together on that Sunday.

420 isnt even an official holiday like christmas

to some people its special to smoke weed since its illegal and can get in trouble for it

so its special to some people to smoke weed


You're literally describing the mentality of a middle-schooler.

im not sure why 420 needs to be compared to christmas

what about octoberfest and beer drinking for days straight what about that


Message 61 of 128 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Online
13716 posts
 

Re: 4/20

Apr 17, 2014
I dig the jab since YOUR one dimensional viewpoint is letting you ignore how I differentiated the two varieties. I am not being biased either. Cesar Chavez day is a holiday as it memorializes that man and his work.

I listed why those holidays mean things to religious people. Why is 4/20 meaningful to stoners? Because they get high with people? Is it important for the health reason? Or maybe the rasta-culture? There is nothing to memorialize or celebrate. Just "hey, let's get high with more people"- in other words, an excuse to get high. Christmas, MLK Jr day, Memorial Day, Veterans Day, etc have purposes.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 62 of 128 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/05/2006
Online
10007 posts
 

Re: 4/20

Apr 17, 2014
He probably is a middle schooler. Hell. The whole 420 thing was created by High School kids to begin with.
Message 63 of 128 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
30352 posts
 

Re: 4/20

Apr 17, 2014

bob-maul wrote:
I dig the jab since YOUR one dimensional viewpoint is letting you ignore how I differentiated the two varieties. I am not being biased either. Cesar Chavez day is a holiday as it memorializes that man and his work.

I listed why those holidays mean things to religious people. Why is 4/20 meaningful to stoners? Because they get high with people? Is it important for the health reason? Or maybe the rasta-culture? There is nothing to memorialize or celebrate. Just "hey, let's get high with more people"- in other words, an excuse to get high. Christmas, MLK Jr day, Memorial Day, Veterans Day, etc have purposes.

most stoners dont really care about 420

since they smoke weed everyday


Message 64 of 128 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/25/2014
Offline
366 posts
 

Re: 4/20

Apr 17, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

bob-maul wrote:
That is not the point, Hitman. Christmas is important to people for the main reason that it is a memorial for the birth of the "Prince of Peace" and the Son of Man who was to bring hope and redemption. It has meaning. 4/20 is less of a holiday than the Super Bowl in that there is a reason to get together on that Sunday.

420 isnt even an official holiday like christmas

to some people its special to smoke weed since its illegal and can get in trouble for it

so its special to some people to smoke weed


lol gotta be speciul smokin speciul grass

lost pink binky
if found please return to afrobebe
Message 65 of 128 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/05/2006
Online
10007 posts
 

Re: 4/20

Apr 17, 2014
@HiTmAN_90

Then why in the **bleep** do they talk about it all the time and go as far as use it in their PSN name? The weed culture is so lame. It's not a recreation, it's an obsession. Even worse, the stoner culture is making a complete mockery out of medical marijuana.
Message 66 of 128 (54 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2010
Online
3179 posts
 

Re: 4/20

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2014

bob-maul wrote:
I dig the jab since YOUR one dimensional viewpoint is letting you ignore how I differentiated the two varieties. I am not being biased either. Cesar Chavez day is a holiday as it memorializes that man and his work.

I listed why those holidays mean things to religious people. Why is 4/20 meaningful to stoners? Because they get high with people? Is it important for the health reason? Or maybe the rasta-culture? There is nothing to memorialize or celebrate. Just "hey, let's get high with more people"- in other words, an excuse to get high. Christmas, MLK Jr day, Memorial Day, Veterans Day, etc have purposes.

I never said that your holidays don't mean anything to religious people. And if you want to know why 4/20 means something to "stoners" then why don't you ask someone who celebrates that holiday. Okay, I'll use your own cynical judgmental attitude on you so maybe you'll become aware of how you're coming off.

 

Air day means so much to me because I breath every single day and without air I would be dead. But why is Christmas meaningful to relgious people? Because they want to all share the same delusion together. Is it important for health reasons? There is nothing that is based on reality to celebrate. Just "let's reinforce or delusions by surrounding ourselves with other adults who believe in medieval fairy tales," in other words, an excuse to flaunt resistance to logic.

 

I took exactly what you said and just changed some words. That's how you sound.


PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
2,000+ followers | 125+ subscribers
Message 67 of 128 (52 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Online
13716 posts
 

Re: 4/20

Apr 17, 2014
And why don't they care? Because it is meaningless to them.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 68 of 128 (50 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
30352 posts
 

Re: 4/20

Apr 17, 2014

bob-maul wrote:
And why don't they care? Because it is meaningless to them.

so are you contradicting yourself now


Message 69 of 128 (43 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
30352 posts
 

Re: 4/20

Apr 17, 2014

Murderstyle75 wrote:
@HiTmAN_90

Then why in the **bleep** do they talk about it all the time and go as far as use it in their PSN name? The weed culture is so lame. It's not a recreation, it's an obsession. Even worse, the stoner culture is making a complete mockery out of medical marijuana.

people also put beer references and girls money swag in their ids too

stoners dont really do much

if anything the alcoholics are making easy laid back wine drinkers look bad


Message 70 of 128 (40 Views)
Reply
0 Likes