Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/13/2013
Offline
1605 posts
 

Re: Am i the only kid whos allowed to play M?

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

imagesCAZ9K644.jpgi think these games are played so people can simulate real life and not suffer consequences for it



Message 21 of 66 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/04/2011
Offline
1468 posts
 

Re: Am i the only kid whos allowed to play M?

Apr 8, 2013
Again, you didn't understand what I said. So, no, you didn't get me the first time around, again, ill say it slow, your not going to see anything different from the real world, than what you see in an M rated game. Saying, if your not going to let your child play an M rated game because it has cuss words, or gangsters shooting people down, then it won't matter, because they will figure it out anyway, because thats how the real world is.

I didn't mean that games would predict the future, get real.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









Message 22 of 66 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: Am i the only kid whos allowed to play M?

Apr 8, 2013

Kinda shocking to see Hookers not getting censor in the forum anymore.

 

 I think when you play video games, if you're under 12 years old, sex, violence and shooting hooker, stealing card, "HOT COFFE" if you know what I mean, will screw you up for good, but if you are 13 or older, rating doesn't matter, I play like tons of game like DOA Paradise, looking at girl in bikini all day just for the lolz, and still grow up as a dude with decent job and a wife.

 

So remember, if you're 13 or older, too hell with it, play anything you want, if you're 12 or younger, go play Disney or Wii / 3DS games like Nintendo

Message 23 of 66 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/04/2011
Offline
1468 posts
 

Re: Am i the only kid whos allowed to play M?

Apr 8, 2013
Big, when these games were made, there were a lot more things to screw you up than GTA, trust me. Also, 12 and 13 range in the same maturity levels, so it wouldn't make a difference in just 1 year.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









Message 24 of 66 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/20/2008
Online
11670 posts
 

Re: Am i the only kid whos allowed to play M?

Apr 8, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
Again, you didn't understand what I said. So, no, you didn't get me the first time around, again, ill say it slow, your not going to see anything different from the real world, than what you see in an M rated game. Saying, if your not going to let your child play an M rated game because it has cuss words, or gangsters shooting people down, then it won't matter, because they will figure it out anyway, because thats how the real world is.

I didn't mean that games would predict the future, get real.

 Where in the name of God did "videogames predicting the future" come from? You're the one preaching how videogames can beneficially prepare people for the "real world". I'm giving you examples from videogames, as well as the corresponding events that people, according to you, SHOULD have been prepared for.

The fact that you think "your not going to see anything different from the real world, than what you see in an M rated game" is already quite worrisome, and I can see I'm wasting my time trying to get past your thick skull with reasonable, non-inflammatory arguements, so I'll say this slowly so your caveman brain can catch on: VIDEOGAMES. AREN'T. REAL.

 R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 25 of 66 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/13/2007
Offline
4257 posts
 

Re: Am i the only kid whos allowed to play M?

Apr 8, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

Kinda shocking to see Hookers not getting censor in the forum anymore.

 

 I think when you play video games, if you're under 12 years old, sex, violence and shooting hooker, stealing card, "HOT COFFE" if you know what I mean, will screw you up for good, but if you are 13 or older, rating doesn't matter, I play like tons of game like DOA Paradise, looking at girl in bikini all day just for the lolz, and still grow up as a dude with decent job and a wife.

 

So remember, if you're 13 or older, too hell with it, play anything you want, if you're 12 or younger, go play Disney or Wii / 3DS games like Nintendo


Really? Because the1 year between the two matters that much? 

If you have no guidence and are messed up in the head, it doesn't matter what age you are, what games you play, or what movies/TV shows you watch -- You are ill. Those things don't make you do bad things, you were going to do bad things without them.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 26 of 66 (66 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: Am i the only kid whos allowed to play M?

Apr 8, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

Kinda shocking to see Hookers not getting censor in the forum anymore.

 

 I think when you play video games, if you're under 12 years old, sex, violence and shooting hooker, stealing card, "HOT COFFE" if you know what I mean, will screw you up for good, but if you are 13 or older, rating doesn't matter, I play like tons of game like DOA Paradise, looking at girl in bikini all day just for the lolz, and still grow up as a dude with decent job and a wife.

 

So remember, if you're 13 or older, too hell with it, play anything you want, if you're 12 or younger, go play Disney or Wii / 3DS games like Nintendo


Really? Because the1 year between the two matters that much

If you have no guidence and are messed up in the head, it doesn't matter what age you are, what games you play, or what movies/TV shows you watch -- You are ill. Those things don't make you do bad things, you were going to do bad things without them.


Well yeah it's called Puberty :smileyhappy:

Message 27 of 66 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/04/2011
Offline
1468 posts
 

Re: Am i the only kid whos allowed to play M?

Apr 8, 2013
You started puberty at 13? I started it when I was 9. Prob explains your maturity, though, I know lots of people that start puberty before the age of 13, lmao.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









Message 28 of 66 (58 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/13/2007
Offline
4257 posts
 

Re: Am i the only kid whos allowed to play M?

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

HorrorGod wrote:

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

Kinda shocking to see Hookers not getting censor in the forum anymore.

 

 I think when you play video games, if you're under 12 years old, sex, violence and shooting hooker, stealing card, "HOT COFFE" if you know what I mean, will screw you up for good, but if you are 13 or older, rating doesn't matter, I play like tons of game like DOA Paradise, looking at girl in bikini all day just for the lolz, and still grow up as a dude with decent job and a wife.

 

So remember, if you're 13 or older, too hell with it, play anything you want, if you're 12 or younger, go play Disney or Wii / 3DS games like Nintendo


Really? Because the1 year between the two matters that much

If you have no guidence and are messed up in the head, it doesn't matter what age you are, what games you play, or what movies/TV shows you watch -- You are ill. Those things don't make you do bad things, you were going to do bad things without them.


Well yeah it's called Puberty :smileyhappy:


 

Boys begin puberty early as 11 years old (sometimes early), and complete it by 17.

So, I'm not sure what puberty has to do with your opinion on 12 year olds vs. 13 year olds playing video games.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 29 of 66 (54 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: Am i the only kid whos allowed to play M?

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
You started puberty at 13? I started it when I was 9. Prob explains your maturity, though, I know lots of people that start puberty before the age of 13, lmao.

Edit: forgot to quote,

 

Well, the average puberty age for Asian people, Japanese included, is 12-13, hell it's even listed in Wikipedia that American puberty age is between 12-13, do some research, and also, my puberty age doesn't matter when it's come to maturity, because I'm a lot mature than a dude who make Racist Joke about "Squirrel Eye Asian".

Message 30 of 66 (49 Views)
Reply
0 Likes